Ooltewah vs. Oak Ridge

owlsfan10

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnnyreb I hope you guys have enjoyed your little run because it ended last year when you lost to Motown West you are now just a pretender and you will lose badly on Friday night.You cannot fathom the athletes that you are going to see from us on Friday night, and the best quarteback on the field will be from Central.As for the remarks about the size of the OR D'line you must be vertically challenged if you saw Oak Ridge linemen that were  6'3" except for #43. I do hope the Wildcats will get their playmakers involved like #43 and others. As for the D'line of OR the Owls will at run if the same small, slow and no technique D'line shows up and if the Cats can't throw something besides the boot or waggle they are in for a long punishing night,but I do hope Oak Ridge will do the right things and win I have more respect for their program than any other in this state. Central Bobcat

825392031[/snapback]

Well its a shame you speak on football with absolutely no idea of what you are saying. Maryville, has owned, and will continue to own Central. Cade Thompson is probably the best quarterback in Tennessee only rivaled by the kid from DB. I have seen Oak Ridge play and I have seen Central play. You dawg OR's Defensive Line. They are not as athletic as Central's, but they are stronger, more disciplined, better coached, and tougher. The Oak Ridge D line is not a weak link and I bet if you ask Ooltewah coaches they will agree. # 43 can play, so can # 56, # 77, # 88, # 55 and all the others I listed earlier. The boot and the waggle has been a huge sucess for OR because it opens up Gulmire in the backfield, but why would you understand that you are a Central fan, always going to be jealous of the Oak Ridge's and Maryvilles of the world. Maryville will pass Central silly. Cade Thompson is the real deal and he won't be denied. The Rebs are runnin all over anyone in their way to the state championship.

GO REBS!!!!!!!!!!!!