JP2 beats Webb

jp2fan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JimBobCooter1234

I know that we are the little brothers of this division but JP2 played a very good game. Play calling? You know I question play calling sometimes but really it is not my job to call plays; it is the coach's job and the coach is part of the team and you know play calling is part of the game. You can't say play calling would change the game because it doesn't matter- game over. Make adjustments, get players back from injury, don't throw the ball or get another quarterback but don't tell me the score would have been different if.....'cause it aint different and we will never know if it would have been different....and the way Webb fans were talking Walker would run all over us and we would fold up. Well compared to what he did to McCallie with 210+ yards we did shut him down with only 94 yards. Considering the fact that you are a single faceted team (run, run, run) I would say we shut the run down.

Congratulations Webb on a good game and we look forward to seeing you in the playoffs.