JP2 beats Webb

jp2fan

I think Pope John Paul has a very good team. We played them at the begining of our year and they were very good. I would not be suprised if they won their division. I just hope the dont take Golden Tate for granted, cause he is a great player. I wish he would have gone to Ryan though, cause their sophmore class is very impressive, and he would have made it better! But I do wish luck to Pope, Catholic schools got points to prove, yeah?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sophomore class is very impressive for JP2 as well and that's why Tate fits there. Plus he went to ST Joe so he knows everybody there and he lives in Hendersonville. In fact JP2 has some great players in the Junior and Freshman classes as well.

One question Father Ryan Wrestling...what does "for granted" mean in the context you used it?

Father Ryan[/url] Wrestling' date='Oct 16 2004 - 06:35 PM']I think Pope John Paul has a very good team. We played them at the begining of our year and they were very good. I would not be suprised if they won their division. I just hope the dont take Golden Tate for granted, cause he is a great player. I wish he would have gone to Ryan though, cause their sophmore class is very impressive, and he would have made it better!  But I do wish luck to Pope, Catholic schools got points to prove, yeah?

825385157[/snapback]

what do you mean that catholic has points to prove

He must play for Father Ryan because only a FRHS person would have that kind of attitude after winning simply one game this year. In the rest of their games this year they haven't even come close to winning. They will probably beat BGA and may beat Baylor if their egos stay in check. Don't worry irishdink we can't wait to play you guys either. If you can't show a little class and congratulate JP2 on well deserved victory (like I believe our messages gave you this week) then don't say anything at all.

The Spartans weren't exactly shut down...Tyler Clendenen put them in good field position of kick and punt returns the whole game. And they would put together good drives. I also don't call 94 yards rushing shutting down a runningback. Plus I hope you should be able to stop him if there are as many peoiple in the box as JP2 was putting in there. I also think that play calling had a lot to do with Webb not putting points on the board. For example: Ist and goal from the 4...Just Give Ryan Walker the ball up the middle, and he'll get you four yards on three downs. Instead, Webb decides to run the ball outside on first down losing a few yards, and I think they went back outside on 3rd down also. Another example is when Webb was down by six, and for the first Webb was really moving the ball on the ground. And then they call a pass play, and throw a pick in the end zone. Dolinak, the QB, also missed receivers when they were open, and I feel like that can be fixed. Golden Tate is an incredible player he can change the game in a heartbeat. An interception and a 70+ yd run and the game was over. I have two ?'s. I think Tate was the punter...but does he have the greenlight to run on punts, because I dont know many coaches who would call a fake punting out of their own end zone? Also, did Chuck Woosley get hurt because I dont think I saw him at all in the 4th quarter and towards the end of the third?