Cheatham Narrowly Escapes In Loretto, 32-27

score3

The Cheatham County Cubs narrowly escape in Loretto, 32-27.

This game was very well played by both teams, with both teams simply sticking with what worked. Loretto had a chance to win, but having no timeouts left and unable to stop the clock pretty much sealed the deal. Loretto got down to around the Cheatham 20 yard line, and were unable to convert on a forth down. Great effort by both teams, and best of luck to Cheatham the rest of the way.

Yeah I was onmy way home from the Fairview game and caught the last 4:00 minutes of this game on the radio. From what I got from the radio poor game management from Loretto cost them the game. They used all their timeouts early in the 2nd half, and had none left for their final drive that ended at the Cheatham Co. 13. Seems to me Loretto has no air threats except for Lamm and they threw it to him the last play even though he was double covered.

The Cheatham County Cubs narrowly escape in Loretto, 32-27.

This game was very well played by both teams, with both teams simply sticking with what worked. Loretto had a chance to win, but having no timeouts left and unable to stop the clock pretty much sealed the deal. Loretto got down to around the Cheatham 20 yard line, and were unable to convert on a forth down. Great effort by both teams, and best of luck to Cheatham the rest of the way.

825383688[/snapback]

No hard feelings to Cheatham co, but this is why Cheatham co will not go very far in the playoffs. Loretto is a very bad team. If Cheatham were as good as they said they would have killed them