Fulton At Kingston

ChrisBurr555555

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just dont see it being that close i go to every game(or at least try to) the falcons continue to impress me i think they will be the team to beat in the playoffs as they continue to gain experiance as the season progresses. lenoir city was a fluke and i honestly felt fulton pushed ae around but made to many mistakes to beat a good ae team

i just dont see it being that close i go to every game(or at least try to) the falcons continue to impress me i think they will be the team to beat in the playoffs as they continue to gain experiance as the season progresses.  lenoir city was a fluke and i honestly felt fulton pushed ae around but made to many mistakes to beat a good ae team

825386947[/snapback]

Better buckle up those chin straps Kingston is the hardest hitting team i've seen this year as long as they don't try to get fancy and hold onto the ball it should be a 3 point game.

Go Jackets

I have enough faith in Kingston's team to say that they can pull off beating Fulton. The thing is, the team needs to have faith in themselves and the fans need to have faith in them. There was NO team spirit at the game against Loudon during the second half. When Loudon came back and scored their 13 points, that's when the boys needed the most encouragment...but they didn't get it. The Jackets have always done better when their fans stand behind them...I think Kingston's fans need to get out there and BE HEARD! Yell for the boys! Let them know that we've got the faith in them...who knows? We could go all the way! (Let's hope!)

Kingston's definitely goin to the playoffs.....but I'd say it's a STRETCH to say they could go all the way. RCHS you're right that there are times when the fans can be a factor in gettin the team's spirit up. But some of the Kingston players had the worst attitudes....that's somethin they need to work on. When you're losing by 21 points....what's it gonna help to be gettin up in oppsing players faces talking trash. What could they possibly have been sayin?!?! That will only result in us wanting to beat you even worse....and we did. Kingston's running game was unsuccessful with the exception of a few runs. They didn't adjust to that. I hesitate to say their O-line didn't block well....I just think the Falcons D plowed them for the most part. Tyrone Cobb had a great game. Jam got some good runs in there. Ish made some big passes. Elliot made some big catches. john burnette had a good game and threw some good hits along with blocking a punt. Tip-toe made a big interception. Ryan did very well kicking and was 5 for 5. The falcons played very well as a team. Kingston just didn't match up. Good luck to the Jackets next week. I always would like to see AE lose. But in all reality the runners will be too much for the Jackets. Kingston may get some points on the board considering that Scott County put 28 up on the runners. But in the end AE will win big.

GO FALCONS!!!! TCB!