Maryville vs. Central

jlay68

Maryville is not athletic???  Sorry if I'm mistaken, but then who are Stephen Childs, Andrew Clement, Cade Thompson, Ryan Tallent, Antonio Byner????  The list can go on

No it can't! But don't bother going on, because I will not read what you have to say!

But hold on a second! There's nothing wrong with that! Both in the sense that I don't feel like responding to, "SER, U R A MOREN MERYVIELE SI BETTAR" and due to the fact Maryville is known for having a team with tons of depth that spreads the ball around, thanks to a great coaching staff (That's three things, go on and find them in my elusive wording). How do you think they beat Hillsboro last time they won state? I suppose I should mention, I tried my best to eliminate any sort of mistakes in the previous sentences, as I fear the grammar police!

HEYOH

--------------

ORANGE MOUND--'BORO BOUND

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "trailer nation" will be out in full force tonight in Maryville. This should be an exciting game as Knox Central pays a trip over to that piece of garbage Maryville call's a football field. The 'bacar spitting boys and their toothless women will all be out in support of their overrated Rebels. I hear their will be a huge bon fire after the game supported by the trailer nation. You will be required to show your govt ID and food stamp card to prove you are from Maryville to be admitted to the bon fire.

Myself and Mr Newman will enjoy the dazed and confused look on the trailer nation's face as Central rolls and spoils the little burning tire swar'e.

Guest Rebelnation

Central Bobcat, what the H*LL does MoWest beating us in a rescheduled post season game have to do with YOUR program?!!! How does that help YOUR position?!! Man, you guys really are pathetic if that's what you have to prop yourselves up with. You could use your win against McCallie as a measuring stick of your greatness...WAIT a second, you don't have one of those, do you? :D:)

Raider makes a wonderful point. Cade was getting interest his junior year....who's looking at 5'10"....errrr...I mean Zach now? NO ONE, for QB anyway. He would make a great WR in Div II. He would be a Chris Doehring in Div. II.

IT'S FINALLY HERE BOYS!!! FRRRIIIIDAAAAYYYY!!!! CHAMPIONSHIP FRIDAY!!!

Edited by Rebelnation

Guest Rebelnation
The "trailer nation" will be out in full force tonight in Maryville. This should be an exciting game as Knox Central pays a trip over to that piece of garbage Maryville call's a football field. The 'bacar spitting boys and their toothless women will all be out in support of their overrated Rebels. I hear their will be a huge bon fire after the game supported by the trailer nation. You will be required to show your govt ID and food stamp card to prove you are from Maryville to be admitted to the bon fire.

Myself and Mr Newman will enjoy the dazed and confused look on the trailer nation's face as Central rolls and spoils the little burning tire swar'e.

825394164[/snapback]

Keep talkin b*tch :D

You know you're my boy Raider (aka radar), but Sonar is typically used to find ships, not radar (though both CAN be used). The do need help with grammar though, don't they. Keep after them pit bull thumb

You and Newman a couple, goat boy? Who plays the passive role in the relationship?

Anyway, it's game time kids. Time to put the women and children to bed and go huntin....for bobcats!! With all the BS talk aside, this should be a classic. Though this series is HEAVILY lopsided (a point the central contingent ignores) it has become the very best of games in E. TN.

This is a close one till we wear Central out midway thru the 3rd qtr. probably. After that, we could see some Rebel backups get quality snaps against a quality opponent. thumb

Boys, this has been a good week. The string got started early, took a little while to build up steam, but now it's flowing like Mt. Saint Helens in the early 80s! I love it. I'm glad to see that we're finally playing a team whose fans really seem to think they can beat us....and they could. It's not out of the question at all. That's why they play the games.

I wish no ill will to the Central program. I actually hope they end their season 4 weeks from now at the hands of the Rebels with only three losses (2 of those being to MHS). I wish them luck.

It's been a little annoying to hear constant references to each of these team's last loss. The Morristown game from last year bears absolutely no relevance to anything this year. The McCallie loss from this season is certainly more relevant simply because it happened THIS season which is proximately closer in time than anything from LAST season. However, it has nothing to do with this game whatsoever.

It has also been annoying to hear the notion that MHS is not athletic. Well, that's an opinion and whoever said it or believes it is entitled to do so. But bear in mind that MHS has often beaten teams that have a better collection of athletes. It's a team game and sheer athleticism does not always trump coaching and technique...in fact it often does not.

Further, it has been irritating to hear constant comparisons between Cade and Zach. That's apples to oranges. I've said before and I'm saying again that they are very different types of quarterbacks playing in different offenses and it's a very difficult comparison to make.

The jabs from Newman and the Goat about Maryville being trailer trash are just funny. It's also a bit of a paradox that at the same time Maryville is being bashed for its "pay to play" reputation it is also being mocked as a poor rural town. Irony at its finest, although I wouldn't expect many people on here to understand that.

We're about 10 hours away from kickoff and I'm fired up. I hope this one isn't over at halftime like pretty much every other game the Rebels have played this season. Best of luck to both teams.

My Prediction:

Maryville - 42

Knox Central - 24

Central Bobcat, what the H*LL does MoWest beating us in a rescheduled post season game have to do with YOUR program?!!!  How does that help YOUR position?!!  Man, you guys really are pathetic if that's what you have to prop yourselves up with.  You could use your win against McCallie as a measuring stick of your greatness...WAIT a second, you don't have one of those, do you?  :P  :D

Raider makes a wonderful point.  Cade was getting interest his junior year....who's looking at 5'10"....errrr...I mean Zach now?  NO ONE, for QB anyway.  He would make a great WR in Div II.  He would be a Chris Doehring in Div. II.

IT'S FINALLY HERE BOYS!!!  FRRRIIIIDAAAAYYYY!!!! CHAMPIONSHIP FRIDAY!!!

825394172[/snapback]

REbnation you just don't get it do you? Mo'town west signaled the end of your little title runs, and they were probably the best team you had played during that time.Tonight we will show you and the rest of the murvul sheep that they are probably over for good. Remember this also, all the attention your QB is and was getting his junior year won't ease his pain tonight as he is picked off and sacked repeatedly. Central Bobcat