columbia @ tullahoma

columbia central

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game went as expected. Columbia 51-Tullahoma 24. Wildcat 82 and DT57, Coach Olive said after the game "We're just not a very good football team." Columbia had much more speed than the Wildcats did. T and Mitchell did not quit, but several defensive players for T-Town quit. Good win for Columbia. Tough loss for Tullahoma, as they will have consecutive losing seasons.

hey wingman just to let u know.. we arent usually known as wildcat82 and dt57, i am number 82 and he is 57. our team may not be as good this year as tullahoma has been in the past but you really need to show some consideration towards some high school athletes. after practicing for 5 hours every day in july and august, which came after months of weight lifting and conditioning, we do not deserve a lifeless nobody that lives off of the internet insulting us and the team that we play for. we will always have pride in our hearts towards our team and teammates and the priceless time that we have spent together. the last thing we deserve is a complete loser with nothing to live for but putting people down to try and hurt our pride. i'm sure you never had the balls and heart to play football at a competitive level, so i can almost understand your attitude. but nevertheless; ###### you and everything that you stand for and i hope that one day you will grow up and develop something that is known to most as - respect.

Most high school players lift weights and participate in off season condition drills and put in many hours during the hot mths of summer. Some of those players play on winning teams and some do not. By saying that Tullahoma has very little team speed and has won only 4 games is not putting you down. Those are the facts. Relationships are very important in high school sports and I am glad you and your teammates are developing that special bond. T and Mitchell never quit, but you do have some def players who just quit on def. I am sure you even notice it, if you haven't, just watch the film. I think Coach Olive is a fine person and it is a priviledge for you to play under him. His remarks about Tullahoma not being a very good team were made on the radio after the Columbia game. He was honest and blunt. On the other hand, he will not quit or give up on you. He will contine to try to get THS ready for Hillsboro, and he will work as hard as ever during the off season.

Matt and Trevell do not quit. They run like its their last play, every play . But i think the other 9 guys are working hard. By no means does our defense quit. They are not fast, and sometimes players get confused. Tullahoma has not lost games because we quit. We are not quiters. We have just been beat.... I played in my last home game on that friday(as did the rest of our seniors). I am not good enough to play college ball. And its scary, ive got one game left. But for some reason im trying to plead my teams heart and character to some guy, who is determined to make me ashamed of my team. We love one another and we have worked hard. Right now we have 4 wins and 5 losses. But our heart and determination was right in all 9, no matter the outlook of wingman10.

Anyways, good luck to columbia in the playoffs. If u guys play overton, wear them out..