DB at Campbell Co.

ccDL92

:unsure:DB Baby... Why?

They are to fast, strong, and have the experience. Duran Ferguson (Mr. Football) has too many options to throw the ball to who ever. If they dont throw theball they will hand it off to Steven Moten to rush again over 250 yards. Lamon Willams is unstoppable. Double coverage, triple i dont care he is an ungodly. The line will have to step it up though. CC likes to twist thier men but led by 2 year starters James Weatherly & Daniel Kilgore the line will do well. Indian Deffense will sop run or throw led by Tyler Nottingham and Dee Peeler.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like every other DB thread, there area couple of DB haters that don't even have a horse in the race, and a couple posers saying bad stuff about whoever DB is playing, trying to get their team fired up.

Look people,we know Campbell Co. has a great team this year. They have been getting better every game. Their playing at home on senior night and their always tough on DB at home. Sure their a little banged up, but so is DB. They will be pumped sky high and DB won't. Seems like the only team that gets DB excited is Oak Ridge. The field will be soaked because Campbell Co. will have the sprinklers going all week. Im telling you it will be a very close game. DB - 14 CC - 13

Hey Marlow, why don't you do the "real" Cougar fans a favor and go to the Corbin game this Friday. You had no business going on to the field after the Science Hill game. I guarantee that you wouldn't even be at these games if we weren't winning. If former players that stuck it out and suffered through losing seasons want to be on the field then I say more power to them. Personally, I am glad you transferred. You were a decent middle school player that was extremely overrated at the high school level. The Cougar nation has no room for gutless transfers like yourself.

It's the 4th 100 mile road trip for the Tribe... in 9 games!! I hate 5A Classification.

I have beat that horse to death, and I will kick it one more time as I go by it again.

It is crazy that DB and Tennessee High, only 20-25 miles apart, and both teams are 8-0 this season, will not play. Re-classification has killed many great rivalry's. DB used to get fired up to play the Vikings. It may appear, Waco, that DB only gets up for Oak Ridge, heck, just about everybody else we play is still new to us. At least there was some history with the Oak Ridge Wildcats prior to '93, and the games are bragging rights only in the Regular Season. Some of our own Region Teams.. South Doyle, Karns, Campbell Co. Bearden, man, the average fan couldn't any try to guess their Mascots. Also, those teams may not even get 100 fans to travel to Kingsport.

With that said..

DB OWNS REGION 1 5A.. ALWASY HAVE ALWAYS WILL. THIS YEAR WILL BE NO EXCEPTION.

DB got up for Sciece Hill last year when they tried to take our Region and I fully expect the Tribe will be in full War Paint for this game as well.

DB will romp, wet field or not

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

GIDDY UP!!

Hey Marlow, why don't you do the "real" Cougar fans a favor and go to the Corbin game this Friday .  . . The Cougar nation has no room for gutless transfers like yourself.

825386470[/snapback]

Whoa there CougarAlum. If memory serves me correctly, there was a coaching merry-go-around happening at the time Marlow transferred. Perhaps I am wrong, but we need to welcome any and all Cougar fans to the fold. Let by-gones be by-gones and let's ALL get behind the young men & coaching staff who is making OUR community & alma mater proud! Win, lose or draw, these Cougars have done so much - let's enjoy it!

Volviking, Don't get me wrong I am behind this team 100%. If people want to transfer then that is there business, but they don't belong on the field celebrating with this team. We all know how much that transfers have hurt this program over the years and I feel very strongly about this. Despite all of the coaching changes, there were many young men who stayed through all of the turmoil and kept this program alive.

Not sure why WaCo keeps saying we will have the sprinklers going all week...

We throw the ball just as much as we run it, just take a look at the Science Hill stats. Fortunately, We haven't had to throw the ball that much. When your running back is getting 250+ yards a game, why throw? But Science Hill did a good job stopping the run this past Friday, so we took it to the air and won as well.

I honestly wouldn't be TOO happy that CC's QB is injured, because there backup is no slouch. He has a good arm and is very smart on the field.

I personally think if CC loses, its going to be in the trenches. I don't DB will probably be bigger and I am sure they have more depth.