Midway High School

honeysuckle38

Hey, all you football fans out their will have to admit that Midway High School has came a long way scince 1999 season. I believe that Craig Moser and Chris Shillings have developed this team into a lean mean fighting machine. Over the years I have seen him take kids who had not displayed any tallent at all and found that little nitch they happened to be good at. These guys have turned basketball players into football players. They have turned Baseball players into football players. I am suprised they haven't found a tom boy and turned her into a football player. These guys do a great job all year with these kids and I for one believe someone should recognise tallent when they see it. Give these guys a pat on the back.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree w/ you honeysuckle. Coach Moser and Coach Shillings have done a great job w/ the Midway program. Lets not forget about the rest of the coaching staff though. Coach Houston & Coach Gordan has been there w/ Moser and Shillings through all of this. There are also several new assistant coaches that have also played a major role of turning this program around. These include the one and only Coach O'Toole, Coach Campbell, & Coach Anderson. As a loyal fan, I know that we are all very happy w/ how the program is going. Keep up the good work Coaches. thumb

Im sure Coach Moser and his staff are good guys and doing a great job, however let me say this, Commuinty support when you go to Midway you will meet a great bunch of people and supporters and everyone is as gracious to you as they can be it must be a pleasure just to live in the Community. Let me say that their is nothing but class act and people in Midway. I was also told that the people of Commuity feed the football team a couple of times a week and just have some great times together.Also understand that they have home cooked meals for their pressbox staff and chaingang before every game Chicken & Dumplings last week. These are just a few things that I understand they do, but these are extras that make a program special. I commend the Community. GO GREENWAVES :)

P.S. Dont let any of the neagtive comments bother you guys some people are always going to be neagtive when your on top... And also Brownie does a great job...

Edited by BBALLTN

Midway has a fine team but I don't like the way the cut Oneida linemen all night long when I watched them play. Kind of dirty to me.

825387795[/snapback]

the cut block is legal inside of the nuetral zone. As a spectator you may not like to see it but if it's legal its not dirty. Sounds like just good coaching to me.

Sounds like we need these guys at Bearden.

Good luck Waves and congatts on a great season.