Toughest Place To Play

thewaterboy

Henry County in Paris, TN has my vote..As a player and now as a coach that has always been the hardest place to get a win. They still have a pep band playing during timeouts and before games. And yes they sit where the visitin bench is located so during timeouts it's hard to hear anything going on. They've lost thier touch the past few years but overall their fans are very very passionate about thier team/coache.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Think you have seen crazy waterboy?  Wait till central comes to the TEEPEE to play this year.  One warning watch out for the student section

825389655[/snapback]

Ummmmm...........The TeePee is the football stadium bud, get your facts right or dont say anything, did you not look at the football forum any? The Gym is called the "indian reservation", it shall be VERY intimidating to play in this year. The students shall be much different than last year. last year they just came out for the really big games, this year, they will be out there for EVERY game.

Ummmmm...........The TeePee is the football stadium bud, get your facts right or dont say anything, did you not look at the football forum any? The Gym is called the "indian reservation", it shall be VERY intimidating to play in this year. The students shall be much different than last year. last year they just came out for the really big games, this year, they will be out there for EVERY game.

825389792[/snapback]

THANK YOU for doing the job I usually do...destroyation of illiterate folk. Anyway, it is the Indian Reservation and from what I remember in previous years, it is a group of a swell hometown crowd. They can get crunk at times.

I played "back in the day" in that gym in Dover. It was not a pleasant place. Ditto for the old Cumberland City gym, where in places you had to stand on your toes when throwing the ball in because the seats were so close to the line. And who could forget seeing the steam plant construction guys having crap games in the back. And let's not leave out the not so good old days at Houston County(Erin). We had objects, verbal and physical, hurled at us while on court and when we left in our bus. There were some real interesting places to play back then, lol.

Ok. I WILL GUARANTEE you that Showtime told me that the gym was the Indian Reservation. Me, showtime, and Cookies talked about it one day after practice, i cant guarantee you that. And what would you do to me if i talked to you this way? And Tony is only one grade lower than you...

Edited by gimme3

gimme3 you can talk to showtime and tell him he was the one that told me the teepee was the gym.  I warn u not to talk to me that way.  Tony y do u always run your mouth i hate underclassmen that run their mouth

825390051[/snapback]

I'm stating the truth, not running my mouth. And I think that you think you're going to start by the way your making comments about the team. Which is sort of comical, but thats beside the point. I'm just stating the obvious and yes Showtime did say it was called the I.R. and I'm pretty sure I made the name for the football stadium back in early football season.

I would have to say cookeville if the adminstration will let them cheer and yell chants.

825390368[/snapback]

I applaud the administration if they are making the students control their chants. I have visited Cookevilles gym{old school and new} for 20+ years. I have never heard so many rude, raunchy chants with curse words in them. It's uncalled for. Especially in high school athletics.