Toughest Place To Play

thewaterboy

You have to put Alcoa in this category. With that marsh pit staring right at you every second of the game you get nervous, trust me i have been there. They never shut up or sit down and they go crazy the whole game. They are basicly alcoas sixth man and have helped them win some ball games at home. They are part of the reason we made it as far as we did last year because they where dedicated and supported the tornadoes

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thumb thumb

Oakland[/url],Oct 18 2004 - 05:01 PM]traditionally, no matter how good or how bad they have been, white co has always played teams tough at sparta

825388014[/snapback]

Yea right!!! White Co. is the new official home of the CCHS Jets!!! They are sitting down the whole game!!! But come on up the mountian on a great bball night....that big gym is rockin from beginning to finish...and they got a new administration so it'll be even crazier (if that's possible!)...i've been to several district and upper cumberland (Sparta Cookeville Clarkrange, etc) away games and the "Mountian Maniacs" are the best i've seen in person!! thumb

Edited by wouldntyoulike2know

thumb  thumb

Yea right!!! White Co. is the new official home of the CCHS Jets!!! They are sitting down the whole game!!!  But come on up the mountian on a great bball night....that big gym is rockin from beginning to finish...and they got a new administration so it'll be even crazier (if that's possible!)...i've been to several district and upper cumberland (Sparta Cookeville Clarkrange, etc) away games and the "Mountian Maniacs" are the best i've seen in person!! thumb

825405563[/snapback]

Sitting down the entire game? You weren't at White County's gym then. I do remember Crossville's fans being awfully quiet from about 1996 to 2000 when you were down by 20 by halftime every time. hehe. :lol:

Sitting down the entire game? You weren't at White County's gym then. I do remember Crossville's fans being awfully quiet from about 1996 to 2000 when you were down by 20 by halftime every time. hehe. :)

825407877[/snapback]

hehe...well times have changed just a little!! i dont think the CC has lost to WC is ANYTHING in about 3-4 yrs!!! and YES for the last 3 games @ WC i have went to they did not stand up the whole time!! :)

basebasketfan...that ref is who everyone calls "Moe" and he's from Jamestown and that is Fentress County where York Institute is located. He certainly wouldn't be a Pickett fan coming from Jamestown and besides, he is an excellent official, even if Pickett fans think he's hard on them. I have never seen him call a bad game or ever favored anyone. He's as good as they get.

hehe...well times have changed just a little!! i dont think the CC has lost to WC is ANYTHING in about 3-4 yrs!!! and YES for the last 3 games @ WC i have went to they did not stand up the whole time!! :)

825408061[/snapback]

I didn't say White Co. stood the whole time. I said they didn't sit the whole time. Times are changing and CCHS will get a dose this year. :)

I didn't say White Co. stood the whole time. I said they didn't sit the whole time. Times are changing and CCHS will get a dose this year. :rolleyes:

825408211[/snapback]

O yea now i remember!! They did stand up for about 30 seconds...to clap for us when Cody Christopher rocked the house on ole' England!!! LOL!!! :P thumb It was a beautiful thing!! Actually that basketball might STILL be stuck in the hardwood!!