Toughest Place To Play

thewaterboy

You have to put Alcoa in this category.  With that marsh pit staring right at you every second of the game you get nervous, trust me i have been there.  They never shut up or sit down and they go crazy the whole game.  They are basicly alcoas sixth man and have helped them win some ball games at home.  They are part of the reason we made it as far as we did last year because they where dedicated and supported the tornadoes

825402711[/snapback]

alcoa is a extremely tough place to play the marsh pit nuts and cant wait

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definetly The Buck van Huss dome with the DOMENATION........Things at DB basketball hasn't been this crazy since I can remember......The seniors have stepped up and created this DOMENATION and it is unlike any other student section in the state, they definetly fire everyone up and they don't sit down or shut up the entire game.........even away games these guys are crazy..........Oh yeah there are some people that paint up for every game too, and tailgate..........yes tailgate for basketball..........they are crazy, and I feel for every team that will dare venture into the dome this year...........