Toughest Place To Play

thewaterboy

You have to put Alcoa in this category.  With that marsh pit staring right at you every second of the game you get nervous, trust me i have been there.  They never shut up or sit down and they go crazy the whole game.  They are basicly alcoas sixth man and have helped them win some ball games at home.  They are part of the reason we made it as far as we did last year because they where dedicated and supported the tornadoes

825402711[/snapback]

Tornadoes are garbage and so is there little wusy marsh pit. There fans couldnt strike fear in a mouse. Tomorrow night the Maryville Rebels are going to subjugate the Tornadoes like they do in every other sport. Alcoa doesnt stand a chance; they will be annihilated.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

south doyle high school is a tough place to play... the student section is out to ###### the oposing team, bench, and crowd off!  It's a rough inviroment.  very loud student section

825399947[/snapback]

"Rough inviroment" is it?? I hope South Doyle teaches you all to play better basketball than they do spelling.

Edited by Somedude

I remember Charles Little was shooting a freethrow or getting ready to and then outta the blue someone yells "HEY CHARLES, WHERED YA GET THEM COOL SHOES?"  Our Fans are CRAZY!

825487394[/snapback]

Thats totally crazy man. You guys better watch what you say over there I would hate to see someone get tossed from a game. I gotta hand it to you, they sound like some of the CRAZIEST fans around dude.

To me it doesnt sound like Siegal would be the best place to play. They just seem to be a bunch of thugs and hooligans over there the way some of you talk about them getting thrown out of games. I wouldnt be proud of something like that if I was a Siegal fan. Sounds like yall need to learn some manners.

To me it doesnt sound like Siegal would be the best place to play. They just seem to be a bunch of thugs and hooligans over there the way some of you talk about them getting thrown out of games. I wouldnt be proud of something like that if I was a Siegal fan. Sounds like yall need to learn some manners.

the only thing Siegel is guilty of is antagonizing opponents to the point that it causes them to start things....and even that is a stretch, thats just the reason our administration gives....if thats thuggish than sure..... by calling us hooligans thats a compliment, thus our student section shirts from last year and my name so thnx... We have never yelled derrogatory chants that are blatantly offensive nor have we chanted explicatives or even s-u-c-k-s as alot of schools do....some of the confrontations that have been noted on here are due to other schools lack of maturity and not being able to take defeat in stride, we lost just last friday.....did we start anything??? No Cookeville fans showed a lack of class by not being able to control themselves and tryin to start things by throwing bottles and other things at us in the parking lot. People aren't used to that many people coming 2 hours for a regular game with no HUGE implications, at siegel its a given, I'm sick of hearing stories that give us a bad name when we control ourselves and our fans better than any other student section while other teams that we play cannot and therefore give us the bad name that we don't deserve.....come to a Siegel game and you can decide for yourself. We talk about administration on here yet it should also be said that teachers and other administrators are fighting FOR us theres a reason that when we walk down the halls teacher tell us good job friday or tuesday night and dont let the administration stop you guys It's because we do nothing wrong......before you go running your mouth like that....know the facts "dude"

LOL Cool Story Hansel 

does that person want a cookie for yelling that or is that just like considered going crazy at your school?????

825487487[/snapback]

Thats totally crazy man.  You guys better watch what you say over there I would hate to see someone get tossed from a game.  I gotta hand it to you, they sound like some of the CRAZIEST fans around dude.

825487537[/snapback]

o, come on guys, u made him delete his post... u made him feel bad... lol

thats y ppl should think about what they post. :lol: