Farragut/Germantown winner vs Tullahoma

timbdp

Give us highlights of the game!

Thanks

825393684[/snapback]

SHOTS: Tullahoma - 3; Farragut 12.

SAVES: Tullahoma - 2 (Katherine Baltz); Farragut - 2 (Meghan Rothenberg).

FOULS: Tullahoma - 6; Farragut - 7.

CORNER KICKS: Tullahoma - 0; Farragut - 6.

GOALS: Farragut - Emily Beuerlein (50th Minute, Assist - Laura Rochford); Farragut - Casie Ulrich (60th Minute, Assist - Katie Green); Farragut - Katie Green (65th Minute, Unassisted).

SHOTS: Tullahoma - 3; Farragut 12.

SAVES: Tullahoma - 2 (Katherine Baltz); Farragut - 2 (Meghan Rothenberg).

FOULS: Tullahoma - 6; Farragut - 7.

CORNER KICKS: Tullahoma - 0; Farragut - 6.

GOALS: Farragut - Emily Beuerlein (50th Minute, Assist - Laura Rochford); Farragut - Casie Ulrich (60th Minute, Assist - Katie Green); Farragut - Katie Green (65th Minute, Unassisted).

825393763[/snapback]

Farragut played veryed very well and had control pretty much the entire game. Tullahoma made it close to the goal a few times but couldnt produce. I was real impressed with Farraguts passing game and speed. I think they are a very good team and I think they will beat Houston in the State Championship game.

Congrats to Tullahoma for a great season. You did well!!! Congrats also to Farragut. They are a talented team and deserve to be in the finals. The only drawback (I know this will cause some flack) is their lack of professionalism in their appearance. Warming up in sports bras was a little on the sophomoric side. Also, who in their right mind gives an interview with a newpaper professional in their bra? That is just wrong. Other than that, they played extremely well and will more than likely win state. Good luck to both Houston and Farragut this Saturday.