tullahoma wrestling

dogfight

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the word in cleveland that tullahoma has added a former state champ from bradley, al morris to the coaches corner this year. just wanting to know any truth to that. if so best of luck to him and the wildcats. ONCE A BEAR ALWAYS A BEAR. FROM THE BEAR FAMILY

825392501[/snapback]

What was Tullahoma's ranking at the end of the State Tour last year?

According to TSSAA Tullahoma finished 41st last year at the state tournament, and that is with one kid (Gessler).

825395128[/snapback]

Wow, we finished 4th and didn't say anything negative about other teams kids prior to the Matches at State. thumb There must be something in the water down your way. :D There was allot of trash talk last year for a team that finished 41st and their top man only finished forth.

Just let Max and your new coach do your talking. :( It's allot more impressive that way. What was Gesslers top finish?

I was overseas and missed two seasons because of 9-11. :(

I like Gessler, just not the uninformed trash talk from some of your fans.

There is plenty of Wrestling going on in other parts of the State besides Middle TN and the Chattanooga area. I think Farragut and Science Hill has proved that. Last year Ty Cody went into the State with one lost(Spencer Manly) and Chad Turner went in undefeated since the Father Ryan Tourn. Your Folks talked trash and wrote them off. :o I have noticed your folks have a great respect for Franklin and it is well deserved. Good Luck to your team and Max. Trash talkers SHUT UP!

As you know rigger 101 neither myself or you can control people and their comments. I am not talking trash about anyone or any program. I know Jeff Price and the 2 young coaches at Farragut and respect both coaching staffs for what they do to improve the sport and working with kids. There is trash talk from every corner of the state not just here in middle tn, and by the way I am the new coach. I don't need to bring down any program to make mine or others look better. I agree Science Hill and Farragut have both proved themselves to be state worthy teams, and I am not taking that from them. Show from now on I would appreciate if you would not lump me into that phrase "your folks", because since I have been on this board I have been nothing but positive just stating facts. Yes I do respect the Franklin program because I see these kids each and every week at many tournaments and Franklin is in my region. My kids put there shoes on just like everyone else and until that changes there is no reason to point a finger.

As you know rigger 101 neither myself or you can control people and their comments. I am not talking trash about anyone or any program. I know Jeff Price and the 2 young coaches at Farragut and respect both coaching staffs for what they do to improve the sport and working with kids. There is trash talk from every corner of the state not just here in middle tn, and by the way I am the new coach. I don't need to bring down any program to make mine or others look better. I agree Science Hill and Farragut have both proved themselves to be state worthy teams, and I am not taking that from them. Show from now on I would appreciate if you would not lump me into that phrase "your folks", because since I have been on this board I have been nothing but positive just stating facts. Yes I do respect the Franklin program because I see these kids each and every week at many tournaments and Franklin is in my region. My kids put there shoes on just like everyone else and until that changes there is no reason to point a finger.

825396824[/snapback]

I am humbled by your words. Good Luck Coach! thumb