Maryville wins 56-10 against Knox Central

Rebel96

You know, i think that if a player was intentionally jumping up and down on someone's leg, it would be hard to miss. Now if a player was fired up and jumped up out of a pile and your son was still on the ground.... Then maybe he may have came down on his leg. Now if i was cheering for a team that was getting beat so severely, my mind might believe that to be an unjust play as well. But ya know... I doubt it! Quit whining for your son, maryville is the most congratulated sportsmanship team in the county, they didn't get that overnight.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, i think that if a player was intentionally jumping up and down on someone's leg, it would be hard to miss.  Now if a player was fired up and jumped up out of a pile and your son was still on the ground.... Then maybe he may have came down on his leg.  Now if i was cheering for a team that was getting beat so severely, my mind might believe that to be an unjust play as well.  But ya know... I doubt it!  Quit whining for your son, maryville is the most congratulated sportsmanship team in the county, they didn't get that overnight.

825396612[/snapback]

I don't believe I was whining for my son, just stating a fact, that the cheap shots go both ways, as anyone that plays football would know. And I never said Maryville wasn't a good team and the majority of them do have good sportsmanship just like our team does.

I can not believe that the "greatest team in America" according to Maryville fans is crying about cheap shots. To hear Maryville fans talk, they won in spite of Central's low blows. Come on!! I saw a Maryville player hit Zack while he was down. Cry babies. What do you think this is? Ping Pong? Do you know of a more physical sport in high school than football? Do you want me to believe that the officals did not see all of the "cheap shots"? Sounds like the same crying I heard after the Halls game about the wet field. Looking for excuses. Get over it. Punch in the eye and jump on legs...get real. Grow up and be a man.

I can not believe that the "greatest team in America" according to Maryville fans  is crying about cheap shots. To hear Maryville fans talk, they won in spite of Central's low blows. Come on!! I saw a Maryville player hit Zack while he was down.  Cry babies. What do you think this is? Ping Pong? Do you know of a more physical sport in high school than football? Do you want me to believe that the officals did not see all of the "cheap shots"? Sounds like the same crying I heard after the Halls game about the wet field. Looking for excuses. Get over it. Punch in the eye and jump on legs...get real. Grow up and be a man.

825396926[/snapback]

Wait a minute...what was the final score again? I think u need to get with it. Were you even at the game? you would have agreed that cheap shots were huge in centrals eyes apparently. I know for a fact that Cade got a couple shots to the head after throwing the ball. AB ran zacks butt over anyway so get him off the D if he cant get hit...hows that for being a "man"

rebelraider...get a life. Central fans are not afraid to show their face. To hear you , Grandgoody76 and Dmoyers1 talk, you  all were the reason Maryville won. And you wonder why people think so little of fans like you. Yes, Maryville beat Central soundly. Hats off to the boys on the Maryville team. Good luck. To the boys at Central..learn from this loss and  come back stronger.

825395691[/snapback]

first off, sounds like you are a little jealous of our victory, but thats normal. you should be used to it by now though its happened plenty of times. we arent the reason they won, but we are glad they won, and showed your team how bad they really are.

as far as whining about cheap shots and making excuses. when someone has a patch over their eye after the game because central's team has less class than any other team in the state, that is something to talk about. besides, what do we have to whine about anyway? we beat every last piece of s**t out of your team on friday, we dont need excuses

As I stated earlier....get a life!!!!! Unless you are one of the boys on the team..you did not beat Central. Too much he said ..she said. Tell your boys ( and their moms & dads) that football is a physical sport. Saw the whole game and what I saw went both ways but you do not hear Central crying about cheap shots. Grow up. I do not know why you feel Maryville fans or team are full of class. ...hard to see that on this board.

Edited by ceoswis

As I stated earlier....get a life!!!!! Unless you are one of the boys on the team..you did not beat Central. Too much he said ..she said.  Tell your boys ( and their moms & dads) that football is a physical sport. Saw the whole game and what I saw went both ways but you do not hear Central crying about cheap shots. Grow up. I do not know why you feel Maryville fans or team are full of class. ...hard to see that on this board.

825397071[/snapback]

In your previous post you said we are whinning and making excuses? Why do you make excuses for a 56-10 beat down genius? Maybe sportsmanship is not in your vocabulary but the guy with the patch on his eye got punched and then had his face mask stomped on. That could cause a serious injury. And it should not be "just part of the game". I don't consider wanting fair play to be "whinning". I cannot say without a doubt that a Maryville player did not take a cheap shot but I did not see any and I saw the whole game too. It was obvious that by early in the second half to the end of the game Central lost their composure. The first thing Quarles said to the team after the game was "see what happens when you play with class". I would say he had a better view than you did and a coach who has not lost a regular season game in three years really has nothing to whine about or excuses to make. Writing cheap shots like this off as a "physical sport" makes about as much sense as your screen name.

The Central fans are just upset guys, we need to cut them a break. Their hearts are broken after the beating they received, especially after they had convinced themselves that they had a chance. After what I saw, Central won't even make a return trip to meet Maryville again in the playoffs... bring on a team that can make us break a sweat.

The Central fans are just upset guys, we need to cut them a break.  Their hearts are broken after the beating they received, especially after they had convinced themselves that they had a chance.  After what I saw, Central won't even make a return trip to meet Maryville again in the playoffs... bring on a team that can make us break a sweat.

825397423[/snapback]

I must admit that I'm impressed. No doubt Maryville is #1 team in state.

Is Central that bad or Maryville that good? :unsure: