rocky top

BHSbruins08

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Actually, does Rocky Top even qualify as a fight song?  No.  I just got back from the Dickson County-Brentwood game, and at one point during the 2nd quarter, Dickson County had the nerve to play that song.  I'll admit, it's a good song, but it's kinda overrated.  Anybody agree/disagree?  Post comments here.

--Adam brown

BHS class of 08

825395527[/snapback]

i hear ya man, i absolute despise rocky top

Guest Oakland
I officially dislike both of you.  After hearing the Alabama band play the pregame show at Sevier County tonight, I need a heavy dose of the best song ever -- ROCKY TOP.

You are disgraces to the state of Tennessee.  :D

825395530[/snapback]

i take that comment with great pride. HAIL TO THE VICTORS AND GO BLUE!

It would be fine if they played Rocky Top after every touchdown, but UT plays it about every 30 seconds. So yeah, that is pretty annoying. Plus a bunch of people start hootin' and hollerin' like rednecks, dancing like no one is watching them at all.

As for the best fight song ever, I'd have to go with Notre Dame, Florida, Oklahoma, and Murray State.

It would be fine if they played Rocky Top after every touchdown, but UT plays it about every 30 seconds.  So yeah, that is pretty annoying.  Plus a bunch of people start hootin' and hollerin' like rednecks, dancing like no one is watching them at all.

As for the best fight song ever, I'd have to go with Notre Dame, Florida, Oklahoma, and Murray State.

825395664[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm sure you've never at least tapped your foot to Rocky Top...

What are you, a stoic?? Have a little fun...it's a beautiful song! Don't be a hater.

Guest Oakland
Go, Tigers, Go

On to Victory

Opperman is really biased

But that's okay.

:ph34r:

825395709[/snapback]

naw, us UM fans recongnize a good fight song when hear it, aint that right opperman? :lol: