Cloudland is back!

THE KING

Appalachia is a Virginia school with a 3-5 record, but they've played top ranked Gate City, VA and Powell Valley, VA who upset Gate City, Friday night. They also lost by 6 pts. to division leader, Rye Cove. Very tough, hard nosed team who is rebuilding after winning 6 state championships in class A Virginia this past decade. They were a much better fundamental team than Unaka, and this test will go a long way in making the Landers better for the playoffs.

I would like to say Coach Keith has done an incredible job in turning this season around. I was one of the doubters and I apologize for the negative reactions early in the year. This team looks totally different from the one that played Hampton opening week. The ambition of Keith and the players along with a never give up attitude has turned the Landers into winners. I didn't think it would happen this year, but they stepped up to the plate. Good job! :blink: