Blackman vs Wilson Central

Blazer14

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard that Cave is the starter so I am picking the Blaze too for sentimental reasons.....all the great BHS fans on coacht that I have admired....and B/c your band toned it down! :justwrestle: However, If WC wins I will be very happy too. Both teams are class acts! thumb

825401731[/snapback]

region4fan, You wouldn't believe how glad all the fans are about the band toning it down this year. They still play a little too much, but not as much as last year or as loud.

No offense to WC....but i sure hope blackman pulls this one out.  ALL of the people down here in C-Town owe em one from a couple years ago.

825403843[/snapback]

Alumn89, my bad. I was one of the o-linemen that led our scoring drives over C-town that year. Hopefully we'll see yall at yall's house next week.

how is WC's field looking condition wise. i heard that it is in one of the worse shapes a field can be in. after the blaze win, yes i said AFTER lol, how will they match up with cookville i dont really know to much about them

look for blackman to score off of special teams (MIMMS :huh: ) and i dont think that the blaze offence will have to much trouble moving the ball. the only thing i worry about is turnovers which the blaze had last week and let lavergn hang in the game for the first half. and i worry about that dang wing t which seems to give everybody trouble for awhile.

Blackman 28

WC 14

im pretty sure a veteran coach like Alsup will know how to handle this Holy Wing-T everyone is talking about.

825405649[/snapback]

I watched WC vs Oakland and what I saw was not a Wing-T; I saw no Buck or Power sweep. I did see a lot of speed sweeps and some kind of quick pitch and a ton of misdirection BUT that was not any wing-T that I have ever seen before. I do not think they better treat this like that "holy" wing-t you speak of. From what I have seen of both teams, this might be a good offensive game to watch.

Blackman has some very skilled offensive players; they will have to play good to crack the WC defense though; I thought they looked good against an Oakland team that can score.............remember Oakland threw up a quick 21 vs a good Lebanon "D".

If Blackman thinks they are playing "old" WC; they may be in for a shock. WC is well drilled and they play hard for 48 minutes. I like what they do! Dewayne Alexaander has them on the right track; they are a pretty good team...Blackman will have to play good to beat them. I got to go with the Wildcats on this one, but a close game thumb