Milan v.s. Humboldt

westtn2004state

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hope Eric Coleman (25) will be suited up to play. We need him at OLB and the two RB system.

825397871[/snapback]

Eric is playing. I think Wade Reeves said he probably shouldn't play, but Eric says there's no way he's missin this one. I think he may sit out some practices this week... Milan by 3... IF THEY PLAY LIKE THEY ARE CAPABLE OF!

Edited by #1Bulldog

milan humboldt is a rivalry game. If we prepare and play like we should we will win this one but if we give it a covington trenton like effort well lose again.

825398531[/snapback]

I would add if Humboldt plays like they did against Union City Milan wins by a blowout. In my opinion MIlan's coaching staff will be the difference in this one .Humboldt has better athletes this year , but Milan wins .

Humboldt will win this game by 16. I know some of you think that is crazy, but I just have a feeling. Humboldt's defensive line will shut down the game between the tackles, and they have enough speed to catch anything that gets bounced to the outside. Milan does not have a Donald on the team, and Walker tends to exaggerate his injuries when the game is not going Milan's way.

Humboldt will win this game by 16.  I know some of you think that is crazy, but I just have a feeling.  Humboldt's defensive line will shut down the game between the tackles, and they have enough speed to catch anything that gets bounced to the outside.  Milan does not have a Donald on the team, and Walker tends to exaggerate his injuries when the game is not going Milan's way.

825398922[/snapback]

Yea DayDay does exaggerate, I know, but he did go to the emergency room after the game last week. There's not much to him, so when he gets hit, he's hurt..