Campbell Co. @ Karns

VolViking

you are a moron and say some of the dumbest things ive ever read.  you are supposed to be an educator, why dont you at least try to sound like an educated person and  work on your spelling/punctuation/grammar.  but then again, it is campbell co and im sure literacy isnt that common.

825403003[/snapback]

A corretion of sorts here please...I AM an educator...I am glad you find some of my postings moronic...they are supposed to be that way...of course, anyone but a true moron would realize this...teh people/posters from CC know who I am because I am not hiding behind some other name or trying to hide my identity....thanks to all my CC cohorts who have come to my defense...true i was fired as teh head football coach at CCHS...that is all fine and dandy...I am happy that Coach Wells and his staff are doing such an excellenct job with this team...He and his staff and his players know that I support them 100%...

just like it says at teh bottom of my posts:

a wise man can act like a fool, but a fool can not act like a wise man...

so where do you fit in???

i think we alreadyknow the answer to that!!!

Karns is big...karns is good...but teh Cougars will catch teh flat tailed buck toothed tree chopping rats...chalk up a win for teh Cougars...even if teh Rat patrol defeats teh Cougars it has been one h*ll of a run...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

during halloween season all sorts of tricks or treats can be found anywhere you search for them. here in k-town on a fri. night the ghost & gouls will be out and about stalking those 100 yard fields where many dreams have died. it will be a weird night maybe even a soggy night where the unexpected blade a grass just jumps up and grabs some @#$.

karns: a solid team that wins at home and loses on the road (this a home game).

ccchs: a good team that travels well and plays well on the road.

game: being that the beavers played a game or two in region 2 and done ok and scored some points for themselves against the big boys and ccchs has yet to score against the big boys in region 1. i look for this game to not be as close as some are expecting. once again ccchs will give at some point in the game karns the short field to score and karns will score (qb factor).

ccchs: 7 (prepared to eat crow on this one)

karns: 28

A corretion of sorts here please...I AM an educator...I am glad you find some of my postings moronic...they are supposed to be that way...of course, anyone but a true moron would realize this...teh people/posters from CC know who I am because I am not hiding behind some other name or trying to hide my identity....thanks to all my CC cohorts who have come to my defense...true i was fired as teh head football coach at CCHS...that is all fine and dandy...I am happy that Coach Wells and his staff are doing such an excellenct job with this team...He and his staff and his players know that I support them 100%...

just like it says at teh bottom of my posts:

a wise man can act like a fool, but a fool can not act like a wise man...

so where do you fit in???

i think we alreadyknow the answer to that!!!

Karns is big...karns is good...but teh Cougars will catch teh flat tailed buck toothed tree chopping rats...chalk up a win for teh Cougars...even if teh Rat patrol defeats teh Cougars it has been one h*ll of a run...

825404354[/snapback]

Dont forget about flat tailed and smelly

during halloween season all sorts of tricks or treats can be found anywhere you search for them.  here in k-town on a fri. night the ghost & gouls will be out and about stalking those 100 yard fields where many dreams have died.  it will be a weird night maybe even a soggy night where the unexpected blade a grass just jumps up and grabs some @#$. 

karns:  a solid team that wins at home and loses on the road (this a home game). 

ccchs:  a good team that travels well and plays well on the road.

game:  being that the beavers played a game or two in region 2 and done ok and scored some points for themselves against the big boys and ccchs has yet to score against the big boys in region 1.  i look for this game to not be as close as some are expecting.  once again ccchs will give at some point in the game karns the short field to score and karns will score (qb factor). 

ccchs: 7 (prepared to eat crow on this one)

karns:  28

825404405[/snapback]

teh QB situatio is definitely a big factor in this game, JKar...I think teh score will be somewhat closer than you have indicated...if you end up having to eat crow (nothing personal fo r I have come to know nad esp[ect you) feel free to call me or VolViking...we still have some salt and jketchup left over from out Crow-fest Feast a few weeks back following teh CC/SciHill game...LOL...

teh QB situatio is definitely a big factor in this game, JKar...I think teh score will be somewhat closer than you have indicated...if you end up having to eat crow (nothing personal fo r I have come to know nad esp[ect you) feel free to call me or VolViking...we still have some salt and jketchup left over from out Crow-fest Feast a few weeks back following teh CC/SciHill game...LOL...

825404485[/snapback]

lol, i know how to call you on wed. nite (did it once before). don't know how to call volviking except on here.

Need a little help here . . . Last road game I used MapQuest directions for Science Hill and ended up getting a pleasant tour of Johnson City after pulling up to a dark school. The various directions received trying to find the football stadium had us all over JC and we missed the entire 1st quarter.

Is the Karns football field at the high school? I lived off Western Ave. during a year at UT and seem to remember that if you follow Western Ave going to Oak Ridge, you can't miss the high school. However, that particular year at UT was somewhat hazy, so I need a little help. Directions from Campbell Co. to Karns would be greatly appreciated. I do not want to take a chance of missing one play in this game!

Directions:

From I/40-75 West via Oak Ridge Highway

1. Merge onto I-75 N/I-640 E via exit 385 toward Lexington. Go 1.1 miles.

2. Take the TN-62/WESTERN AVE (OAK RIDGE HWY) exit - exit 1.

3. Merge onto TN-62 going west. Go 8.6 miles.

4. Turn LEFT (at the stop light after Hardee's) onto BYINGTON BEAVER RIDGE RD/TN-131.

Continue 0.9 miles.

5. Before the underpass, turn RIGHT onto BYINGTON SOLWAY RD. Continue 0.3 miles.

6. Turn RIGHT into Karns High School at 2710 BYINGTON SOLWAY RD.

From I/40-75 West via Pellissippi Parkway

1. Travel West on I/40-75 to PELLISSIPPI PKWY/TN-162 North - exit 376A.

2. Continue on PELLISSIPPI PKWY to HARDIN VALLEY ROAD exit.

3. Go 1.2 miles and turn LEFT on WESTCOTT BLVD.

4. Travel 1.0 mile and WESTCOTT BLVD becomes BYINGTON SOLWAY RD.

5. Turn left into Karns High School at 2710 BYINGTON SOLWAY RD.

From Oak Ridge via Pellissippi Parkway

1. Travel South on HWY TN-62.

2. Merge RIGHT onto PELLISSIPPI PKWY/TN-162.

3. Continue on PELLISSIPPI PKWY to HARDIN VALLEY ROAD exit.

4 . Go 1.2 miles and turn LEFT on WESTCOTT BLVD.

5. Travel 1.0 mile and WESTCOTT BLVD becomes BYINGTON SOLWAY RD.

6 . Turn LEFT into Karns High School at 2710 BYINGTON SOLWAY RD.