LEONARDS LOSERS FOR WEEK 10

ubankit

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again for Week # 10

This week is very important to many teams.  Some teams are not even playing and still can get in the playoffs if another team beats a team.  It is gonna get crazy.  Please no request yet.  We will get to them soon.

825400755[/snapback]

I aplogize for asking BEFORE I saw your request That no-one ask yet.

I will ask again later about O S & Sweetwater.. Thanks Leonard !!

Week #9 totals are LEONARDS LOSER were 22-10, another not so good week. Almost 70%, but trying to stay around 85%.

The total now overall is 198-44.

We will now start the Week # 10.

LEONARDS LOSERS Springfield, The 6-3 Vikings of Northwest leave Clarksville and travel to Springfield to take on the 3-6 Jackets. While this win will play a part in who goes to the playoff, it will not be the deciding factor. With the 3 way 4th place tie. It could go either way. WE THINK. Northwest by 12.

LEONARDS LOSERS USJ, The Jackson Christian School Eagles are putting themselves on the map. While having the 1 loss it came at the hands of powerful DCA. The 9-0 Bruins are trying to own Jackson. Although it will be a close game. The Jackson Christian School will win by 6.