Mr. Football -Kicker?

tigercoach63

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are all of you guys forgetting the winner from last year alberto diaz from crockett county?

825405494[/snapback]

I will say diaz is one of the best kicker in the state. Because he is great at kicking fieldgoals and almost all kickoff end up in the endzone. He is 28 of 28 and 12 of 13 longest 53 yards. thumb

Clay has made 5-6 FG and is 36-40 XP...he went 23 in a row before he missed his first one....he played soccer in FLA in middle school then transferred to Camden where soccer is unavailable and became the place kicker for Camden either his freshman or sophomore year...he is fine young man off the field as well as on it.

825404754[/snapback]

I couldnt agree more. He is a great young man. He takes his kicking VERY serious. I am pretty sure he started playing his freshman yr. He is very focus and goes out there and gets the job done. Go Lions!

Im goin to have to say i'd vote for my boy tyler lorenz we played them in the 5th game of the season and every kickoff he kicked went out the back of the endzone i havent seen any of these cats yall r talkin bout but im sure there good too. i just got to go with who i've seen.

Edited by scarface442

I would like to see Tyler Lorenz,Hardin Co. High School,nominated for the kicker Mr. Football.He has a 46 yard punting average,kickoffs travel deep into the end zone almost always,and has kicked 44 and 50 yard FG's in games this year.He has kicked two 62 yard FG's in live practice.Film is available at HCHS,731-925-3976.

825402680[/snapback]