Cougars 6 Karns 0

CougarTrav02

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cougars are now 7-3 and get in the playoffs.  They secure the runner-up spot in the region. Good Job guys!

2004  Region 1 5A Runner-up

825407005[/snapback]

Absolutely unbelievable game for the Cougar D! They kept Elder in check all night and Karns only threatened one time in the 1st quarter when they started from the Cougar 39 after an Elder punt return. They missed a 34 yd FG attempt and never crossed the 50 THE REST OF THE GAME!

Unofficially, Chris Johnson gained 153 yards on the night. Congrats to the TEAM EFFORT!

i can get some ketchup for my crow now, congrats to the panthers of ccchs but have a feeling that only 1 team from region 1 will remain in round 2 of the playoffs can annyone guess who?

825407242[/snapback]

COUGARS, want Panthers go south, lol , between region 1 and 2 first round I see 2-2

2004 Region 1 5A Runner-Up

i can get some ketchup for my crow now, congrats to the panthers of ccchs but have a feeling that only 1 team from region 1 will remain in round 2 of the playoffs can annyone guess who?

825407242[/snapback]

I believe that you are already eating crow, something one should only have to try once in lifetime. Comparing 2 teams that are common opponents I would have to say sing the "Anthem" and lets get it on. The Cougar "D" is something to watch. I for one will be holding up my share of the fence come Friday night.

Well well, After Clinton beat CC i would have never thought id be seeing this even though i followed CC's season. From what I hear everyone on the team worked hard and hopefully your season wont end next week and you'll be able to carry it into the 2nd round of the playoff's. BTW who does CC have 1st round?

825407312[/snapback]

Farragut. Should be a slobber knocker.