LETS GET READY TO RUUUMMBLE!

Rebel Nation

Central Bobcat -  Theres no need for your crap here.  You are just mad because we stomped you guys a good one.  Why don't you worry about who your playing this week and quit worrying about when we play you guys. We are setting our minds on RC and not you.  I dont understand how ignorant people can be???  :angry:

825415219[/snapback]

MHS, you are just scared because you know what will happen if you meet the Mighty Bobcats again, and yes you did beat us in the regular season, but I believe we have some new personnel you have not seen and there is no way your non athletic team can compete if you make it that far.This is certainly not one of your better teams, although they probably have already over achieved. Central Bobcat

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MHS, you are just scared because you know what will happen if you meet the Mighty Bobcats again, and yes you did beat us in the regular season, but I believe we have some new personnel you have not seen and there is no way your non athletic team can compete if you make it that far.This is certainly not one of your better teams, although they probably have already over achieved. Central Bobcat

825415427[/snapback]

Well, Well.... Where was this trash two weeks ago? Rhea Co is our foe this week and Maryville is not looking ahead to a team they stomped a mud hole in already.

The team has got to take care of business vs Rhea Co or there won't be a chance for Central to redeem themselves. If we do meat in the third round, enjoy the bus ride down.

For my good friend CentralBOOBcat,

56-10 56-10 56-10 56-10 56-10 56-10

You had better worry about the Chattanooga teams because the way you played us, you probably won't get past them.

New personnel? What the h*ll? You got the girls soccer team playing for the football team now too? Nice distraction, but not a real smart move.... :D:D

Papa chaos I think you are taking high school football just a little too serious. A nice estimate of the score would have been nice. I mean come on, its Rhea Co. They aren't playing the Patriots.

And for the Central guy, you must have a short memory because I'm pretty sure if I get beat like you did a few weeks ago, I wouldn't be running my mouth. We all know who your personnel is and they are terrible. The only way you will make it to play the Rebels and beat them is if you guys continue to make cheap shots after the play is over and hurt Maryville's top 20 players.

i would just like to add something else to this topic.

i read the chattanooga paper today, as well as the maryville daily times, and if you'll look in both articles, it talks about how the current success is due to what Coach Hammontree began at these schools. if you'll remember, Coach Quarles and David Ellis were under Coach Hammontree when they had all their success, he built the program with his fellow coaches, started an amazing strength program, constantly motivated the team, and was a mentor to every individual... it's just complete respect for each Coach and their staff and complete respect for either team.

nobody likes Maryville, that's a fact, it's only because they are a strong team that has had great success throughout the past few years, that's just like with any team... you're not going to like the team that constantly wins and constantly just dominates in their region... who would like one of those, unless you were them.

this is a game like any other game, yeah maybe Coach H has coached at Maryville, maybe his son played there, and maybe he has coached at Rhea Co before and is now back with his youngest son playing... SO WHAT... it's another football game, another season to play...

and let's point out that there have been some upsets in things this year, look at UT beating those UGA dawgs... there just could be an upset Friday night when those Golden Eagles take the field to prove that ''IT'S A MATTER OF PRIDE'' thumb

IF the defense comes out with its head on and doesn't get fooled by all the misdirection, this game won't be close. This team remembers what happened last year and do not like the taste. The O will take care of it's self. A ton of weapons from so many angles. Long drives that grind you down, or 1 play and out. Gaylor will have his guys ready and Tim and GQ will respect each other and shake hands when it's over.