ROUND 1: Trousdale Co. @ Walker Valley

jacketfan1

Mens Mustang..we are just going to have to prove all these people wrong! I'm going with Walker Valley on this one. I'm ready for WV to show that they can play ball just as well as anyone can.

PLAY HARD BOYS AND PULL THIS ONE OFF SO THAT YOU FINALLY GET SOME RESPECT THAT SCHOOL DESERVES!

Edited by ballafan5171

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pulling for WV, but....I've played against and watched TC played at home and away games several times in the past. They could care less what the enrollment difference is. They elected to play 3A games instead of 2A and haven't missed a beat since dominating 1A. And WV's ugliest loss the last two years was against 1A Boyd Buchanan with less than 300 students. So throw all the numbers out the window. The bottom line will probably be this.....TC plays in one of the toughest regions and WV plays in the hands down weakest regions. And everyone around here that saw WV beat Cleveland could see Cleveland is way down this year. Never the less, good luck to WV. This type of win will make people notice you more statewide.

walker valley will win,we had alot of players out when we played meigs co. and mcminn central,we have blowed everybody else out except cleveland,but we did beat them,give us a little respect.

Well... from what I saw this year....Trousdale is the best team in region 4-3A. They started out slow...made alot of mistakes....but rebounded well. Walker Valley has not played a team like Trousdale this year. Just wait till you see them. You wont be impressed until the ball is snapped.... then you will see.

Fan(who hates Trousdale with a passion)

P.S. Walker Valley will win the battle of the bands.... :unsure:

Yes, but you have to respect them for the tradition over there. And we should not even be talking about a 4 seed beating a 1 seed. But unfortunately because of the difference of opponenets the 4 seed is probably the favorite even on the road. That's what make it a good conversation starter.

Alright Jacket fans, it is that time of year. Our boys are looking better every week and we need to come out in full force and support them! Let's make a little more noise in 3A before going back to 1A. There is alot of football season left for someone, WHO BETTER THAN US!!

GOOD LUCK JACKETS! PAINT CLEVELAND PURPLE AND GOLD BEFORE YOU LEAVE!

Yes, but you have to respect them for the tradition over there. And we should not even be talking about a 4 seed beating a 1 seed. But unfortunately because of the difference of opponenets the 4 seed is probably the favorite even on the road. That's what make it a good conversation starter.

825409711[/snapback]

Yea we did, but you know what it will be a long drive but we are gonna win!!

walker valley will win,we had alot of players out when we played meigs co. and mcminn central,we have blowed everybody else out except cleveland,but we did beat them,give us a little respect.

Well... from what I saw this year....Trousdale is the best team in region 4-3A. They started out slow...made alot of mistakes....but rebounded well. Walker Valley has not played a team like Trousdale this year. Just wait till you see them. You wont be impressed until the ball is snapped.... then you will see.

Fan(who hates Trousdale with a passion)

P.S. Walker Valley will win the battle of the bands.... ;)

825409666[/snapback]

Considering you hate the Jackets with a passion, we will take that as the best compliment we have had all year. Good luck to all the region 4 teams!!