Farragut @ Campbell Co.

CCReciever08

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guru you need to back off the Confederate flag rhetoric. The flag stands for self determination, constitutional principles, and patriotism. Only worthless groups like the KKK and the skin-heads bastardize the flag by carrying it. Campbell County was a heavily Union area during the war for Southern Independence. As for the Confederacy, joining would not have been a problem for anyone that believed in the ideas of the forefathers and our Revolutionary heritage. I would rather fight and die defending patriotism than submit to the shame of living under the rule of tyranny. Read some source documents and get out of the high school history books before you spew such ignorance!!!

Boola Boola,

My informants from the E-Z Snooze Hotel, tell me that the Cougars are going to scratch the eye's out of the Snob Boat People from Farragut.. Kaf Kaf!!

Peanuts, Popcorn, Onion Soup, CC Cougars score the winning touchdown.... Poo-Poo-Pee-Doop!!

Campbell County's 1st ever Playoff win 17

Knox Snob Farragut Boat People 14

Boola Boola

Famous Amos

buddy i know more about history than you will ever know. i would never want to be associated with a bunch of losers such as the confederates...or the cougars. by they way, CC was lucky to play sevier co without their stud back, otherwise it would have been much different. also, how in the world were you guys trailing to SH, they are terrible. and peeblee, you stupidity amuses me at times. your statement about having to be dumb before you can be dumber is retarded. what are you talking about. if you are smart and become less smart, then you are in essence becoming dumber. by the way, i am much smarter than all you losers, so dont worry about me.

buddy i know more about history than you will ever know.  i would never want to be associated with a bunch of losers such as the confederates...or the cougars.  by they way, CC was lucky to play sevier co without their stud back, otherwise it would have been much different.  also, how in the world were you guys trailing to SH, they are terrible.  and peeblee, you stupidity amuses me at times.  your statement about having to be dumb before you can be dumber is retarded.  what are you talking about.  if you are smart and become less smart, then you are in essence becoming dumber.  by the way, i am much smarter than all you losers, so dont worry about me.

825417693[/snapback]

Zac Pate did play he only had 12 carries for 40 yards against us, he was the one we tackled for the safety! so get off these kids,

buddy i know more about history than you will ever know.  i would never want to be associated with a bunch of losers such as the confederates...or the cougars.  by they way, CC was lucky to play sevier co without their stud back, otherwise it would have been much different.  also, how in the world were you guys trailing to SH, they are terrible.  and peeblee, you stupidity amuses me at times.  your statement about having to be dumb before you can be dumber is retarded.  what are you talking about.  if you are smart and become less smart, then you are in essence becoming dumber.  by the way, i am much smarter than all you losers, so dont worry about me.

825417693[/snapback]

You sure do have a funny way of showing it, if you are so much smarter.

1) Campbell County was largely associated with the Union during the Civil War.

2) Seveir Co's Hoss did play against CC.

Going by those two statements you made, you obviously don't know much about history.  Wether it be 1860's or 1-2 months ago.

825417725[/snapback]

I don't like CC either, but if you're going to make a statement make sure its factual. I mean come on give me a break. I was agreeing w/ you, by the way, Govols.

Edited by tonymontana

peeblee,i think i get dumber just by reading your posts.  farragut by 20+, you saw it here first.  oh and all you farragut guys, check out the rebel flags that the hicks are gonna have hanging around at cambell co.  seems as if they just cant get losing out of thier system....first the civil war and now campbell co football.....a tradition of losing.

825416575[/snapback]

Sure there might be some backwards folk, but if you wanna talk about rebel flag waving go to a maryville game, they wave it like its old glory. i dont know why east tennesseans even wave the stars and bars we vote to stay in the union and was occupied by confederate forces much in the same fashion they we occupie Iraq. i know somebody didnt hug you when you were younger, there is always that one guy who hates himself that thinks its cool to bash a team that had its first ever winning season, this is the kind of stuff thats in movies. but hey our constitution says "freedom of speech" go on with your hate speech. doesnt mean anybody will listen