Farragut @ Campbell Co.

CCReciever08

Sorry but we are gonna beat the crap out of those rich punks. The kicker for us will kick 6 fieldgoals and we win 18-0.

825418318[/snapback]

I must have left my screenname on someones computer. We didn't really perform tonight and Farrugut took advantage. But I think it will be over next week for Farrugut at Oak Ridge. But good luck to all of the remaining teams and GO COUGARS.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok folks, decided to lay low (due to work out of town) and have some thoughts about this upcomming games where region 1 takes on region 2.  and here's my thought (not that it matters).

db takes out ooltewah in convincing fashion

ccchs loses heart breaker to farragut

sd takes out karns

or wipes sc out

but this is a ccchs thread so will focus on them.

farragut:  good defense and a good ground game.

ccchs:  good defense and a good ground game.

game points:  both teams similar in reputation here.  defense and run.  however, experience plays a big factor in this game.  farragut has been there before and ccchs has not.  farragut played in a tough region while ccchs has played in a region where the  balance of power has changed leaving lot's of question marks as to how tough the region is.

farragut:  21

ccchs:7 (if they make the extra point lol)

825416256[/snapback]

GOOD CALL!! thumb

im surprised you all even have electricity up there.  hey dev54, what did you make on you SAT/ACT?

825418516[/snapback]

I have heard enough from you man! I have read your posts long enough. Campbell County is a rural, blue collar community. There is a lot of poverty and unemployment. We have learned to live with a lot less than most because there simply aren't enough employment opportunities. Yet, a great majority of the people there are kind, Christian folks. When we wake up in the morning we can be assured that we have a spot reserved in Heaven. When you wake up, you will still be a rude and obnoxious person!

P.S. I made a 30 on my ACT, have a Bachelors and a Masters Degree, and I teach upper level high school math. We are po' folk - not dumb folk.

I have heard enough from you man! I have read your posts long enough. Campbell County is a rural, blue collar community. There is a lot of poverty and unemployment. We have learned to live with a lot less than most because there simply aren't enough employment opportunities. Yet, a great majority of the people there are kind, Christian folks. When we wake up in the morning we can be assured that we have a spot reserved in Heaven. When you wake up, you will still be a rude and obnoxious person!

P.S. I made a 30 on my ACT, have a Bachelors and a Masters Degree, and I teach upper level high school math. We are po' folk - not dumb folk.

825419821[/snapback]

Chill! Just remember lots of kiddy's on this board!

825419821[/snapback]

YEah man, don't take anything personal on here. People get fired up and say things they shouldn't. They're just making up for their own shortcomings by talking bad about you. I'm sure you've got a very nice, respectable community. Congrats on your football season, and we'll see you next year.

Good luck to Farragut, although I don't see them winning anymore.

YEah man, don't take anything personal on here.  People get fired up and say things they shouldn't.  They're just making up for their own shortcomings by talking bad about you.  I'm sure you've got a very nice, respectable community.  Congrats on your football season, and we'll see you next year.

Good luck to Farragut, although I don't see them winning anymore.

825420062[/snapback]

Come on Grad U didn't see them winning @ the Owls nest either. These kidds have been playing each other since Pee Wee's . Farragut has the talent and heart but I feel like OR has us on the Coaching side.

The 1st game Farragut lost the ball 4 X in the Red Zone, (Thats why thy kicked field goals against the owls). If they stop that they can win.

Edited by rigger101

825419821[/snapback]

haha, what a bunch of poor losers. must have a lot of trailers up there. tell me, did you also go to that acadamic stalwart known as MTSU. i hear its a pretty tough school, right DEV??

FARRAGUT BEATS OAK RIDGE IN A THRILLER WITH 2 MIN LEFT IN THE GAME AND FARRAGUTS DEFENSE HOLDS OAK RIDGE OFF FOR THE WIN. FINAL SCORE.....................FARRAGUT 21      OAK RIDGE 17

825421074[/snapback]

HAHA.....right. Oak Ridge knows how to turn it on in the playoffs. Farragut hasn't been there enough to know. Same result as last time.