Clarksville Nw at Hillwood

timbdp

fatcat i used to respect you but you are obviously a jerk if you said that about sycamore not bein in the playoffs. being a sycamore player i respect greenbrier and enjoy playing them but you makin fun of 13 seniors having a heartbreaking season is very far from what ive come to expect from greenbrier. not cool at all...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and I think region 5 held their own last night... Hillsboro had a chance to win and Columbia played pretty close to WH while Hillwood blew out NW.  Region 5 is better.

825420291[/snapback]

Columbia played pretty close to White House? After tying the game early in the second quarter, they never got inside of two touchdowns the rest of the game.

Columbia was a decent team, but everything they did in the second half was answered by White House, plus another seven points.

fatcat i used to respect you but you are obviously a jerk if you said that about sycamore not bein in the playoffs. being a sycamore player i respect greenbrier and enjoy playing them but you makin fun of 13 seniors having a heartbreaking season is very far from what ive come to expect from greenbrier. not cool at all...

825420562[/snapback]

HLfan, my comments were only intended for CBarkley. I do not mean to put down you or your team. I have the highest respect for you guys.....especially Garza. I just have NO respect for whoever that CBarkley/catfish-hunter guy is. I was just trying to throw his words back in his face.

not running from anyone, but we did play a great team on Friday. That was a team effort by the Hilltoppers, and I congratulate them. As for Bulldog69, you do not know what is going on here in clarksville, and invite you to visit anytime you wish. It has been a trying season, and I am sure upset it is over, but the season still goes on.

As for hsfootballfan10, talk is cheep and I do not make calls on Friday nights. My job is breaking down film, trading film, calling JV and Freshmen games, and assistant to the varsity, and Special teams coach. Whom did well this season, I give the credit to my players not allowing a touchdown on Kickoff, a punt return for a touch down, or a blocked punt. Those kids played well on all special teams and the 20 two point conversions is a tribute to the athletes. Everyone knows we go for two and we missed 6 all season. I say thank you to the boys in believing in the system.

I feel for the players because they are great men that have and will always be in this coaches heart. These seniors were the best group of young men a guy could coach, and trust me the game is nothing compared to the teachings they will carry on for life. You must know how to lose before you find success. To my players I wish them the best and trust me to you all, I will always be here for them. They are the Northwest Viking Tradition.

Lets go Stratford and White House!!!!!!!!!

As for you Bulldog69, I have always respected your post and I do get it!!! Bash me all you want, but these players are my life, and I love each of them dearly!!! Even though we lost I will still praise my boys!!!

Hillwood is a great team, and they will far well this week. However, I hope stratford wins this one so we can have the dream match up against White House and Stratford. How do I feel about Hillwood vs. the other two. Well I think stratford is bigger than Hillwood and matches well against the run and pass, but White House is just so well coached and the athletes are studs. Hillwood and White House would be a fun match up to watch because they resemble each other so well. Yet, I want to see Devils vs. Spartans to finally saw who is the best in our region. Then again Overton vs. Hillwood would also be a game the people in your region want to see. This week is a fun game to go watch, but I take Spartans by 7. Their defense is just so well coached.