Karns @ Soddy Daisy

joeboxxer047

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea they both need to be used effectively. also they both need to run routes at the same time regardless of who is gonna get the ball. it's harder for a secondary to have to cover 2 serious threats rather than a serious threat and a lazy receiver.

825411909[/snapback]

I'd say they are both serious threats! At Farragut, Atchley had over 100 yards and last week at Oak Ridge, Ricketts had over 150!! How do you figure they aren't both serious threats???

i think my statement was not very clear. sorry. umm basically i made that statement b/c i have seen recently that on certain plays, one of them will just kinda jog 5 yards off the ball and not really run a route. kinda like the randy moss take-a-play-off attitude. now i know this doesn't happen all the time, just on occasion. I believe they are both huge threats and need to both run routes simultaneously to be even more effective.

I think that Soddy will win this one. They can't overlook Karns though because i Karns win is not out of the question!!! Stranger things have happened! Never the less i think that since Soddy is hosting their first home playoff game since 1997 they will come out fired up! I also believe that they will get their first playoff win since 1997! Come on Trojans lets get fired up! All you former Soddy players know what i am talking about!!!!!