Best 1st Rd. Game in TN this week

dragonsn05

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well being that my team will not be participating in the playoffs, I would like some middle Tennessee playoff bound fans to tell me why their first round game will be the one to see! I already see the Antioch/Franklin and the Gallatin/Ravenwood games as the two most exciting matchups of the night. I know the first round games are generally one sided in the smaller classifications, but maybe there are some upsets out there waiting to happen!

Edited by wtaylor

Guest catfish-hunter
I think the Lewis co @ Camden will be a great game...Camden will be looking for revenge over the close loss last year and the blow-out the year before....Lewis co has a lot to prove...it should be a great defensive struggle between 2 fine coaches! Also the Milan/Mitchell game could be a close one.

825408983[/snapback]

BINGO!!! Camden-Lewis Co. should be an exciting football game. The game between Cheatham & McKenzie should be highly competitve as well. Finally, the game between Marshall County & Lexington will be a classic.