Morristown West @ Tennessee High

Mike the Vike

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mo West is definitely not a team to be underestimated. They have had a lack-luster season, but they still are a well coached team. I have no doubt that Coach Woods will have the Trojans ready to play this Friday. And make no mistake, they will not be overlooked by the Vikings. They have a little matter of vengance to take care of. They have lost to the Trojans too many times to think that they can waltz through this one.

THS 49

MWest 7

The Vikings in no way will have a letdown.  This team is hungry.  We know our potential, and we're going to take full advantage of it...  one week at a time.

825411012[/snapback]

Good those of us who know Maryville is up to any task want to face the best teams so we will be tested and seasoned when we get to the state game. Go Reb's!

...the only way MoWest will even get a chance to even score is if Woods takes out #12,#3 and#1 and plays #4 and#25. Those are the only offence that MoWest has.If Woods had used this format all year they would not have a losing record.Since these players are not the chosen ones,MoWest will not even score a point in this game.I hate it for the kids but thats the way it is.This should be over by the first stanza.Since Woods decided to play it that way this year he deserves the beating that he will recieve........

That's a pretty bold statement, B-man. 25 has had a nagging injury and 4 still has some learning to do. Granted, he did look good on a couple of series and will probably grow into a decent QB - but 12 has been a leader.

I don't think your statment about Coach Woods is fair nor appropriate. However, you are entitled to your opinon.

It sounds like you have a personal gripe.

We'll have to see what Coach Woods has put together for this week - I for one am interested in seeing what he puts on the field Friday.

Tomorrow is everyone's chance to exercise your right and priviledge to choose our country's leader. Remember, vote early and often.

007, let's see if our boy can pull it off.

Thick and thin.

GO TROJANS!!

Well, I personally think 25 should have been playing alot more this season. Going into this season, he had 1 college scholarship offer(Liberty Univ.)..And he really wanted App. State. I think that if he got the playing time he deserved, he could have gotten this. But ohwell, he's not playing in college at all anymore...Hopefully we will use our coaching and our talent to reach our full potential this friday.

GO TROJANS

W

the president