Coffee County

CCtreydaddyCC

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is going to be a great game. lebanon hasn't hosted since 1995 and they are ready. lebanon should outlast coffee co. and pull away in the second have. look for JJ to have a big night running behind those hogs that are lebanon's O-line. the defense should be able to contain jake. lebanon has played several teams that have 2 good backs and are successful in shuting down one of them, so i don't think they should have trouble stopping just one player. i've seen that coffee's QB doesn't just hand the ball off every play so i hope they air it out some. but i see lebanon coming away big and sending a message that they are ready.

lebanon- 35

coffee co.- 14

I too believe it will be a good game. If Coffee County's defense comes out and plays 4 complete quarters, then I believe Coffee County wins. If not, and Lebanon gets up on the Raiders early, then Lebanon probably wins. Either way, I believe it is going to be a close & very physical game. Both teams have strengths and weaknesses & should end up being a very good match. Coffee Co 24, Lebanon 17

Guest Oakland

this is a statement game for lebanon. while coffee county is a solid team, lebanon maybe the hottest team in middle tennessee right now. close game early, lebanon pulls away in the 2nd half and wins by 3 td's

This is one of the few games a team from Region 3 could win. Lebanon is a very physical team and has played against good rbs. Look for CC to stay close for most of the 1st half. Lebanon pulls away in the 2nd half. Lebanon also has a good rb. Remember, Lebanon will be the best team that CC has faced all yr. On the other hand, Lebanon has faced Riverdale, Smyrna, Antioch and other good teams. They are used to playing against good running teams.

Edited by wingman10

should be a great game. Coffee co. is going to the playoffs for the second time in a row and that is the first time that has happened in CC history. Now they are looking for their first playoff win!! I think they will get it. I think that Coach Price and his staff will do a good job putting together a gameplan just like they did against Franklin Co. They will show some looks early that lebanon won't see on film much like they did against franklin co when they ran some plays that we haven't seen all season. They also need to get the wingbacks sipe and lehawkins involved early to take some of the focus off of jake and maybe that will free him up later in the game. Should be a great game though from what I hear lebanon has a great Defense so it will be interesting to see what happens. I'm gonna go with Coffee Co. 21-10 defense plays excellent and Nunley will have 130+ and a score!! " Book It" :unsure: