Smith Co. over McMinn Central

2nd Round

Trousdale over Livingston

Smith Co over Portland

Both games will be a toss up!!!

3rd Round

Smith Co. over Trousdale Co.

4th Round

Austin East over anybody that makes it here.

825410953[/snapback]

I agree with all of it. The only one that might go in a different direction is Smith and Trousdale County. It will be a battle though. Anyones game in my opinion. The team that brings it from week to week will be the last men standing. UNTIL ROUND FOUR-----I have had the opportunity to see AE in action this year, along with all the region four teams that remain and there is just an entirely different game when they take the field. Anyone of our teams would be pulling off a major upset. Whomever makes it there, I wish them the best of luck!!

BEST OF LUCK JACKETS---THE SECOND SEASON IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE!!

Edited by JacketPride34

I agree with all of it. The only one that might go in a different direction is Smith and Trousdale County. It will be a battle though. Anyones game in my opinion. The team that brings it from week to week will be the last men standing. UNTIL ROUND FOUR-----I have had the opportunity to see AE in action this year, along with all the region four teams that remain and there is just an entirely different game when they take the field. Anyone of our teams would be pulling off a major upset. Whomever makes it there, I wish them the best of luck!!

825410972[/snapback]

I base my opinion on what I've seen this year. I pick TC over LA only because I think they will want to avenge a loss they had earlier in the season. I was at the game and TC had a chance to come from behind and win. Between these four teams you have some great players, warriors, and coaches. I think the team that wins this section of the playoffs, will win because of coaching not players. Smarter game plan will prevail. All four teams has its strengths and weaknesses. Who will take advantage of it is the key. Good players is good to have but without smart coaching your just another average team!

825410972[/snapback]

;) You better watch out for the mustangs of walker valley to beat trousdale in the first round and even win in the second!!!!

I base my opinion on what I've seen this year. I pick TC over LA only because I think they will want to avenge a loss they had earlier in the season. I was at the game and TC had a chance to come from behind and win. Between these four teams you have some great players, warriors, and coaches. I think the team that wins this section of the playoffs, will win because of coaching not players. Smarter game plan will prevail. All four teams has its strengths and weaknesses. Who will take advantage of it is the key. Good players is good to have but without smart coaching your just another average team!

825410982[/snapback]

you better watch out for the mustangs to beat trousdale county in the first round and also win in the second round!!!!

825410982[/snapback]

As far as coaching goes, three of the region 4 staffs are ages ahead of the others. (Portland, Smith and Trousdale). I think that if you sent any one of these coaching staffs to Livingston, they would be region champs right now. They have more talent, in my opinion, than the other teams. Regardless of who gets there, this is when the fun really starts and I hope no one is looking too far ahead. That sweep would be sweet!

Look at the strength of your Region and look at ours. Trousdale is a much better team than you think. All 4 of the teams that Region 4-3A sent has a chance to make it to the 4th round. Now I haven't seen any of your teams play this year but from what I've read and heard I can't see any of those teams winning this week. No disrespect but our Region is arguably one of the toughest in the state. we play good talent all year. Some other teams in our district are tougher than you think. There are two or three more teams in our district with alittle help from coaching could be a contender. Excluding some of course. Not saying they have bad coaches but there is so much you can do with the players they have. So to anwer your question. Region 3-3A will not win a game this week.