coffee county playoff bound

redraider4life

listen i'm shure your family had great games leave coffee county the heck alone you have no buisness with it, how can you say we're not one of the top 20 teams in the state? reality is they did run the score up, reality is you jealous of Nunley's success, reality is watch out next year, o wait let me guess you've got a comment about that one too? good let me have it!

825419785[/snapback]

i wasnt at the game last night but judging by the score and all the comments...it sounds like coffee co. to lebanon is like lebanon to riverdale. in your minds you know its possible to win but you have to dig REALLY deep to do so. i played for alot of mediocre lebanon teams with tons of potential that we never got to use, so i know where yall are coming from. when i was a stupid player i used to get on here and say the same things. and when it comes to recent success i think lebanon is in about the same boat as you...new coach, two consec. years in the playoffs, senior led team, and not much success after first round. lebanon must have played an awesome games and took advantage of mistakes which is what you have to do. no matter if they were forced or unforced turnovers. give lebanon some credit and dont worry about the score. it used to happen to us and it didnt change me as a person. its just somethig you have to live with honestly.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Props to Lebanon on a phenomenal game. They stomped Coffee, I don't think Coffee County ever even got off of the bus. Nunley did well, it was the O line that stunk, each time Hibdon had barely anytime to get a pass off, and the boys of lebanon were obviously stronger and more battle tested that Coffee, Great Season Coffee, There's always next year for the underclassmen. thumb

CC always makes sure Nunley gets his yards. They want to make sure he is nominated for the MR football award.

He is a decent back in a bad conference palying weak teams.

Did CC  do like they did against Smyrna last yr. examples

3rd and 12  nunley up the middle for 5

3rd and 25 Nunley up the middle for 4 yards

and on and on and on - he did not break a hundred against smyrna till ther was one minute left in the game against subs last yr.

Region 4 backs that would go for over 2000 on CC if given the same scenario

Mims

Miller

rdales #2 and # 3 tbs

Johnson - Smyrna

Tony sheppard - Smyrna (sophmore back up)

Johnson - Lebanon

CC posters that keep saying you were better and a top 20 team  wake up.

As for running up the score the last time I checked its your job to stop Lebanon not theirs. I have some experience with this from the riverdale game. The reason the score got so out of hand is on that night they kciked our buts and we could not stop them end of story.

Great job Lebanon I am glad to see you represent region 4 well and you have a great oppeortunity to go far.

825419864[/snapback]

Very good post. Very well stated.

this was the worst game I've ever seen played probably, by Coffee. Not even in the down years did a team score that many points on Coffee Co. A 29-0 1st quart. and it was all over from there. It was obvious Coffee's defense was not going to stop Lebanon last night, but coffee did show signs of being able to move the ball, with a scoring drive in the 2nd quarter against the 1's of Lebanon. I think minus the turnovers, the score could have been 49-28, which looks alot better than 71-14. Jake really didn't support my prev. arguments about him by fumbling so much early in the game. It is really upsetting to me to see Coffee Co. just not come out to play at all and have the game decided by the 1st quarter. Lebabon looked strong and fast. good luck and I hope you guys take it to the state.

i dont know if anyone has noticed but i saw where the tennessean had lebanon ranked 8th out of all classifcations in the paper. thats pretty awesome but at the same time i will be realistic and question if that is just or not. i loved seeing it but 8th out of every team??? thats insane. i mean i agree that 5A will 9 times out of 10 beat the best 3A and below teams but thats a mighty high ranking for lebanon. i am very preoud of the devils and good luck against cookeville.

Jake Nunley has done a LOT for that team. I still say if he had the O Line of a Riverdale or a Lebanon or a Smyrna, his numbers could have been better and the turnovers in last nights game had to come from the Leb's D crashing the O Line of Coffee County. It's unusual for Jake to fumble and fumble early. Hats off to the D Line of Lebanon forcing turnovers. That's as much part of the game as any. You have to expect turnovers out of your defense and not treat it like it was a gift.

Who will be the RB for Coffee next year?

How did Miss Shelton do for Xpoints on the year?

Congratulations on the long run of kickers in the Shelton family for the Coffee County Red Raiders.

John Luke Shelton

Zac Shelton

Joe Shelton

Emily Shelton

Who will be the next kicker for CC? :o

Coffee County one of the top 20 teams in 5A?

Wow. Some cocky and unadmitting Coffee County fans here. B) That would make Wilson Central at least top 15 :o

I think the real question is which of the following is the most embarrasing to Coffee County in the last two years:

A) Losing to Wilson Central last year when we were 0-24.

B) Losing to Wilson Central AGAIN this year in Coffee County in what should have been their revenge game.

C) Losing a playoff game 71-14 at Lebanon.

I think all these show that Coffee County has some issues with over arrogance in an EXTREME way.

Wow.  Some cocky and unadmitting Coffee County fans here.  :D That would make Wilson Central at least top 15  ;)

I think the real question is which of the following is the most embarrasing to Coffee County in the last two years:

B) Losing to Wilson Central AGAIN this year in Coffee County in what should have been their revenge game.

C) Losing a playoff game 71-14 at Lebanon

I think all these show that Coffee County has some issues with over arrogance in an EXTREME way.

825420743[/snapback]

good post... i liked the part about losing to central after going 0-24. im rooting for the wildcats all the time except for when they play lebanon nowadays, but we had a little part in the 24 losses. no hard feelings b/c i want yall to do good i just had to say something. 46-6, 47-0 i think but i might be wrong

Wow.  Some cocky and unadmitting Coffee County fans here.  B) That would make Wilson Central at least top 15  :unsure:

C) Losing a playoff game 71-14 at Lebanon

825420743[/snapback]

not that your post shows any arrogance at all??

WC had a great season but top 15....... pushing it.