Most Memorable Moment

bballfan04

Best dunk had to be Ooltewah -v- Cleveland a couple years ago @ Cleveland. Everyone at that game remembers exactly what Im talking about! Cleveland intercepted an Ooltewah cross court pass and Charles Little is already in Ooltewah's half. Ball comes to him. Noone around so he just goes ahead and helps himself to a little self-service! It was vicious...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you are in McMinn County, you could easily go see Zach Gulmire play near you in Athens at Tennessee Wesleyan and watch hiim swish another shot or two.  He is a very fine person as well.

http://www.twcnet.edu/html/athletics/sport...mbasketball.htm

825425739[/snapback]

It would be kind of hard to, he sat out in tonight's game wif wat appeared to be an ankle injury.

• 2 weeks later...
I  knew that half-court shot would be mentioned somewhere on this thread Gerry. I can't even explain what that was like... half-court with no time and win by a single point.

On top of that, it sent us to state. It was like a fairytale ending. B)

825414792[/snapback]

That shot was one in a million. We were ment to go to state it was a miricle B)

This one is easy, anytime Bradley beats Cleveland. You don't know cross town rivalries until you know this one. It was especially sweet last year when Bradley played Cleveland in the district after loosing to Cleveland at Cleveland. Bradley leads by over 20 after the 1st quarter and never looks back. Thanks for the memories those 8 seniors provided on last years team and good luck to the reloaded version of this years team.

For the Cosby Eagle Fans:

2003 at midway. The Eagles score the game's final 11 points to defeat rockwood

52-50 to win the region championship. The Eagles would then defeat hancock at The Eagle's Nest to advance to the state tournament.

Back to Back three pointers by Mark McGaha, two free throws by McGaha, A steal by Jake Webb and then an assist by Kevin Hall to freshman Timmy Blakely

won it for The Eagles.

McGaha also made a last second shot that year during the regular season at rockwood over/under/through three rockwood defenders that I'll never forget

my most memerable moment was when catholic was down by 21 at half time of the district championship game against baylorthan the ccc started singing, what were they singing what else the ccc was singing "dont stop beleiving" by journey and im pretty sure tony fox heard us because he had 42 points and had a last second three to send us to over time then in that over time with no time on the clock he hit two foul shots to send us too second over time and we ended up winning by three. or hows about when travis boustamante from webb cried when he fouled out and lost the game by only scoring 2 points.

I'll have to back up what 24 said, Ooltewah vs. Central has to be the pinnacle of my enjoyment of spectating sports. If I remember correctly, Central was up one with a few seconds left, and Centrals fans (who were there in force) were going crazy, but Ooltewah's fans didn't go home just yet. The inbounds went to Sherman Moton who took the ball past halfcourt and with three players draped on him threw up a desperation heave on the run that miraculously swished. I don't think I've ever been so ecstatic. If I had the ability, I would ask Sherman Moton to father my child. I think Central's coach said it best when he said that if Sherman tried that shot 100 times, he would miss 99 times. Thankfully, he didn't, and the rest is history, or perhaps legend.

My most memorable moment was during Corey Brewers senior year. I have two favorites. The first one was during practice one day corey dunked it. We(the team) didnt think anything of it. Until he came back to the huddle holding his eye. His eye was cut because he hit it on the rim. That up there. My other would have to be during the harpeth hall of fame game. Corey took off with his foot on the free throw line. He banged on shane dansby and the rest of his crew. Oh yeah corey had 50 that game with about 6 dunks. ;)

Jared Morrison who is 6'11 that graduated a few years ago got the ball at half court and was all alone and to beat all he had his shorts on backwards ran down and could have reached his hands up and dunked it but NO he had to try a freakin 360 and he missed the whole rim and threw the ball down on the floor as hard as he could and it went up to the ceiling and hit a light then it came down and hit him on the head!!!! :huh:

IT WAS HILARIOUS

What a tall uncourtinated ###### :P:P:(

Edited by the3w3sizzler3