Stadium Pictures

WesVLT

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember playing in "The Hole" in Smith County.  It was one of the coolest fields I have played at.

ACCARP

825426830[/snapback]

The hole has really changed a lot since you played here. The field was raised about 6' (crowned) and a new drainage system was installed. The home side has been expanded from end zone to end zone...and the new vistitors stands (to seat 1000) were installed. It's going to be rockin' tonight.

I hear your field is very nice too. I didn't get to make the trip up there. Maybe we'll get to renew a series somewhere down the road.

Edited by Antwan

I grew up in Tennessee, but have spent the last 21 yrs in exile in Florida. I had forgotten what beautifil places some fo these stadiums are, especially the rural ones, filled to capacity on a beautiful fall Friday night (or a miseraby cold one with a driving rain, that's fine too). It's made me homesick, especially since MBA lost last night.

maybe the bottom bowl at Floyd was full but i know the top wasnt lol you should see how many free tix they are giving out for this weeks game so they can get 19k  to the game which is what they have to have to stay in D1

825426847[/snapback]

I had to work security at MTSU's game Saturday. There was no way they had 19,000 people there. Well, it's back to D-II.