How will Bruceton do against JCS?

Uscared71

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruceton will get thumped 31-14. Hey Bruceton what's this I hear about you guys dropping Camden off your schedule. Now come on Sturdivant I know you are not the coach anymore but now that you are getting your butts kicked by Camden don't get scared and run! I know your first 6 or 7 years over there you got thumped till you started winning and you didn't drop them then did you?

The only thing I am worried about in this one is JCS's mentality after losing that heartbreaker to USJ in a game that they dominated everywhere but on the scoreboard. What I have heard out of JCS is that they are motivated and focused on the task at hand this week. They want another shot at USJ and they know that means it starts this week against Bruceton. My prediction: JCS 28/Bruceton 6

Buschman,

Probably the best thing that could have happened is JCS losing that game. Last year when they beat USJ, in their minds they were done. They had accomplished that feat and it was hard to get up for the play-offs. What could be better than beating USJ? They came out flat against Greenfield in the 1st round and didn't get it going until the second half. Then they ended up in the 2nd round losing to Fayette Academy when they really shouldn't have.(no disrespect to FA)

This year going in they have a chip on their shoulder losing the way they did and would love nothing more than to get a rematch with USJ. They know that they are taking the harder path having to play Bruceton and WC and are preparing for it. With that said, the JCS defense has to contain Willis which is not an easy task. I hope your assessment of the game is correct.