PRE SEASON Top Ten Class A

PCGod

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be surprised to see Greenfield get off to a slow start this season. The schedule is a little top heavy with West Carroll (twice), Halls, South Fulton, Trenton, Huntingdon, and Liberty among the first few games.

Also, while Brandon Shane and Jeremy Smith return, Greenfield will be without the graduated Clint Blackburn and Thomas Galey, who were a very important part of the team.

District 12 has 5 good teams, Mt. pleasant, Wayne County, Summertown, Santa Fe, and Perry County. I think someone out of district 12 will win it all.

825425104[/snapback]

I'll give perry county their props but I doubt they have any kirk's left. No one in this district will get pass substate, having to play CPA who lost only one senior off a state bound squad.

Main Squeeze and MaizeandBlue32, I appreciate yall throwing McEwen in your top ten selections cuz nobody seems to give us the respect we deserve. We return almost everybody and its gonna be a good season. Last year's one man team is now a fully loaded team with lots of talent!!!

825418158[/snapback]

maybe noone gives yall respect cause all the players are a bunch of whiners...especially puckett!!! :lol::lol:

Top 5

1 Temple - still have to be the favorites

2 Grace - lost one starter from last years state runner-up team

3 CPA - Last years favorite and returning a great deal of their team

4 Greenfield - Brandon Shane...

5 Unaka - got to give the champs some love

Other teams to watch......

JCS

Pickett county

Ezell

Trenton Peabody

Trousdale county