weeman580

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BuckLateral......you can checkout the NHSCA entrants at:

http://www.nhsca.com/events/w20041113_pres...php?event_id=12

825426518[/snapback]

Thanks, RMC. Several Franklin kids are entered in the NHSCA-----among themZarbo (119), R. Konz (112), K. Felix ( 135), B. Felix (140), J. Konz ( 145)--------as well as several from Red banK-------including McKnight( 145)----several from Baylor and bundy from Hendersonville (130). Could be a good showing over there by Tennessee kids-------------good luck to those guys.

NHSCA PreSeason is a great tournament and it has grown so much over the last few years. Each year more TN kids show up. I've heard the Franklin Davis' (Bond & Wiley) will be making the trip as well.

I feel kind a strange not going this year, drove through fires & tornados for that tournament!

Good luck to all the TN boys - make us proud!

Edited by sundancer

I hope some kind soul will promptly post results.

825430563[/snapback]

See the 160 post. Cleveland, FRA, Cumberland Co., Blackman's dual, Smyrna all looked pretty strong today. Of course FRanklin had a few strong ones there as well. I failed to see if Kirn and Merideth wrestled. They both looked strong.

There were 23 teams aftera few dropped out in the last day. BC felt they would get a better workout back at home, but I'm not so sure of that after watching this deal.

I'm sure coach Miller has several other highlights to share, besides the Coleman-Ortiz match.

soms

PS: Most of our guys got two if not three matches and that was plenty for a preseason tournament.

Edited by Sommers

this was a very poorly ran tourney.  everyone was "guaranteed" 3 matches, and at least 3 guys from cookeville never even set foot on the mat!  that is pitiful.  i know there were lots of teams but gosh.  what was up with the order the matches ran?  they would put a few 300's and then some 600's, go back to 500's, some more 300's, and then a few 400's.  i know quite a few people who were disappointed in the way they wrestled, also, me included.  i wrestled like a freshman.  but here in a couple days it will all start flooding back.

825431394[/snapback]

Under the circumstances, Tullahoma did a very good job with different line-ups showing up and some not at all after committing. That was crazy!!

My hats off!!

soms

Coleman won 4-1.