Tullahoma Preseason Tourney

weeman580

I will be the first to say that it was not our best showing in the tournament department. I am sure any fans, wrestlers, and coaches left with a bad taste in their mouth regarding the tournament. I am not going to make any excuses for the tournament it was a poor tournament this year, and that fault lies with me the coach. I want to appologize to all that was involved and hopefully those who have came in the past knows we run a great tournament and this is not like Tullahoma. There were many good matches between great wrestlers. I am again sorry for this tournament and the manner in which in was ran this year. I will take all the verbal abuse that is coming from the tournament.

Edited by Milldo

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milldo,

You probably don't want to invite so many teams next time. And $8 is a little high even for those that did get three matches. And put someone in charge(earlier in the day) of making sure everyone gets at least two real matches(not a forfiet). You will always have scratches-don't just leave them in as forfiets.