Central V.S. Ooltewah

bk012000

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where you at Ooltewah did you run away because your scared? Yep I think you did see you panzy's later

825448218[/snapback]

Come on. It is hard to communicate with someone who cannot even come close to a first grade language arts level. Are you for real? Is this the best you can do? I like Central High School, but please stop humiliating your school's academics more than you continue to do.

gosh bk012000 were you not just hating on ooltewah for supposedly running away? it seems like you ran away...

& maybe you should just work your issues out with the people you hate at ooltewah, considering they are the reason you are so passionate about winning & causing trouble, yet they don't even wrestle... :blink:

825456970[/snapback]

Listen up sportsbabe22 It's not just a few people I hate at Ooltewah, it's every body. I even hate the school. The reason I don't like any one is for one all of Ooltewah is just a bunch of little panzies that try to talk a big game but can't back it up. GO CHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew that was cody, haha. Cody your the man this is your roomate at wrestling camp every year. Go central! and your jeeps pimp but you still havent seen my truck yet, and i didnt see anything wrong with any of those posts lullkop.

825456691[/snapback]

what's up? I haven't talked to you since the certification thing at McCallie. I hear your ranked 3rd in the state that's cool, and yes I saw your truck it's nice as he**. Go Red Bank!

Listen up sportsbabe22 It's not just a few people I hate at Ooltewah, it's every body. I even hate the school. The reason I don't like any one is for one all of Ooltewah is just a bunch of little panzies that try to talk a big game but can't back it up. GO CHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825457433[/snapback]

Wow, HATE thats a strong word. Check out your Bible not cool.

We lived in Harrison for 5 years. (Friends with Adam M, Austin H, Ryan w, Big Ryan, Michele, Ricky Johnson and many more)

My son was the top wrestler at Brown when we lived there and he lost to one guy at Hunter by the name of Spencer Manley. I know that Ootewah is the locale big school that you love to hate but settle it on the mat. Don't make yourself look bad on this site.

Good Luck to CHS!

Hope to more of you at State this year.

Edited by rigger101

Wow, HATE thats a strong word.  Check out your Bible not cool.

We lived in Harrison for 5 years. (Friends with Adam M, Austin H, Ryan w, Big Ryan, Michele, Ricky Johnson and many more)

My son was the top wrestler at Brown when we lived there and he lost to one guy at Hunter by the name of Spencer Manley.  I know that Ootewah is the locale big school that you love to hate but settle it on the mat.  Don't make yourself look bad on this site.

Good Luck to CHS!

Hope to more of you at State this year.

825457466[/snapback]

O-kay lol

Who cares how many returning state qaulifiers the owls have. They are in two different regions. Im gonna have to go with central here and i hope they stomp the owls into the ground. Go Cody, Oarick, and all the other central wrestlers.

825457966[/snapback]

LOL....that is a great post. :D

Have you noticed that most of the people that are for Central have the worst posts grammar wise? (just thought i'd point that out)

Oh by the way, I don't think your mom would be happy with you hating something bk012000, since it's against the Bible & all...  B)

825458739[/snapback]

Listen up sportsbabe22 this is coacht, no one comes on here to talk about grammer. Where here to talk about sports. Just because you go to Ooltewah and have nothing better to say then talking about grammer maybe you should get a better understanding of coacht. Ohh and by the way I know who you are sportsbabe22. See ya later CHERRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!