Camden vs. Fairview

hschs

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think fairview might be more determined. They just came off the first home playoff victory ever and im sure they dont want to stop there. #20 rushed for 250 or some amazing number like that. #10 threw pretty well. and they got to rest in the 4th quarter so it looks like it will shape up to be a good game

825420099[/snapback]

Camden just came off their first playoff game at home, ever! And, they got the W. Trust me, they aren't done!

Fairview Has to stop Byron and Josh if they want to stay in this one.

825421103[/snapback]

You're forgetting Heath Yoder, Jesse Leonard, Justin Crawley, and yes, I said it, Brian Markham. If you look back at my post in the Camden/Lewis Co. thread, I called for Markham to have a good night. And did he ever! 5 of 6 for 140 yards, 2 TD's throwing and 2 TD's rushing, WHOOOO what a game!

I'm sure Camden has great players and athletes on their side of the field, but Faiview has some great talent that they are only starting to discover. Look for a hard hitting game with unexpected people stepping up on both sides. Also, even though the game's at Fairview, look to see a lot of Camden people showing up anyway. It will be a great game, a close, but good game. Friday nights are what it's all about.

My uneducated pick : Fairivew over Camden 21-19

If Bobby Martin and Clint Bogle have the type of game they had against Adamsville then it is going to be a long night for Camdens defense. Also look for Fairviews defense to come up big, we played as a unit last Friday night. Michael Degaliford stepped it up big on defense last Friday night look for him to have a big impact against Camden also. It is going to be a very physical game, i figure it will come down to turnovers, whoever makes the most big plays will win!

funny u act as if having a big game against adamsville is an accomplishment.ppl have been doin it all year.now as far as fridays matchup camden will run the boyd boys,yoder,and when u creep up to try to stop it ,play action pass for big yards.only question is will the defense pitch another shutout or will they allow bobby martin to run wild.highly unlikely,outcome will be camden 35-14.

Good point about Adamsville. But i stand by my statement, for Fairview it will be up to Bobby and our defense to win this game. If Bobby starts slow though, Clint Bogle is perfectly capable of picking up the game on his shoulders, he proved that against Cheatam. Also look for special teams to play a large part in this game.

MSFRY SAID: What did Fairview do to Lewis County? Sounded pretty close to me?

Well if 21 to 7 is close then... The Yellow Jackets won pretty well against Lewis county I'd say.

Let me ask you a question...how many 4A teams has Camden played against this year?

The Jackets have played well against the 4th ranked 4A Hilltoppers scoring 21 points, yes the Hilltoppers won, but it was only by a couple of TD's

The Jackets also played Hickman County, another 4A school and beat them 23-0.

Waverly Central...We've both played them...

Camden won: 28-6

Fairview won: 51-8

(the freshman team was in the whole 2nd half)

So who do you see that scored more points there?

What about Adamsville: Camden won 47-13

Fairview won too : 41-0 a total shutout!

(again allowing the freshman team in the game)

If you look at the schedules for both teams this year it seems that the Yellow Jackets have played better teams on the avg. and played all of them for more points too!

Generally it seems that Fairview has had a better schedule this year than Camden so...maybe you guys in the 6th should be more thoughful in your critzism of the Yellow Jackets, but if not that's ok too....

perhaps the Jackets will just sneek up and sting you guys good.

WHEN THE YELLOW JACKETS SWARM THEY ALWAYS STING IN UNISON ! !

THEY ARE A TEAM NOT JUST INDIVIDUALS.

Guest catfish-hunter

I think that everybody on CoachT should stop posting for the next 24 hours and let the folks in Camden feel good about themselves for winning a playoff game, after all it has been a decade now hasn't it??? Truthfully, I felt the Lewis County would play the Lions a lot closer than that final score indicated. Camden must have a pretty good football team, but I'll guarantee everyone that Fairview may be the best team that they'll have played to this point (the only team on the Lions schedule that could possibly beat Fairview is Huntingdon). I saw that Camden had some trouble beating McKenzie, that sentence is directed to the person who said that Lewis County nearly beat Fairview. Cheatham hung 50-points on McKenzie and it could have been more to be honest. This will be a tight game, but in the end I look for Fairview to walk away with the victory because playing at home means that they'll be very inspired in this one. Look for Bobby Martin to have a field day on the Camden defense. As far as Camden's offense goes, well I must say that I've heard from a friend of mine who coaches at Dresden that they are athletic. I hear that the Boyd kid is the real deal, but having said that I'll also say that there is NO WAY that Camden is more athletic than Hillwood. Remember the name Cole Cassidy Camden fans because I promise you that Mr. Boyd will be seeing plenty of him this Friday night.

Fairview-28

Camden-21

funny u act as if having a big game against adamsville is an accomplishment.ppl have been doin it all year.now as far as fridays matchup camden will run the boyd boys,yoder,and when u creep up to try to stop it ,play action pass for big yards.only question is will the defense pitch another shutout or will they allow bobby martin to run wild.highly unlikely,outcome will be camden 35-14.

825421969[/snapback]

Bogle and Martin have done this all year..just as your "playmakers" have! I don't think that will be the difference in this game though...your guys will do their thing..and so will ours! who else will step up though? That might be where the W is made!!!