Camden vs. Fairview

hschs

Hey Camden Fans....let me change my earlier statement...the pep rally is tonite in the cafeteria at 5:30 with the potluck supper to follow!...I hope we have a large loud and proud crowd there tonite!

825427964[/snapback]

And if you haven't ever been to one of these feeds, there is some mighty fine food :D ...I know the boys sure do enjoy it!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
hope you aren't a gambler, after your predictions from last week...you'd loose your socks! ;)

Go Lions!

825427755[/snapback]

Sorry to tell you there LionPride, but I finished last week with a 13-3 record, in the 16 class 2A playoff games. I lost Lewis County, Humboldt, and one other game. I'll warn you this one final time Camden fans, enjoy posting for the next 7 hours because you will have nobody to cheer for once the final horn sounds at approximately 9:30PM tonight. Let's go Yellow Jackets!!!

BERTIER ITS GOING TO BE A COLD 5:00 ;)  :D

825428958[/snapback]

It's going to be a cold and wet one, The games are on though and we willmove one step close to the SEC Championship played tomorrow and then the Overall championship Sunday.

Good luck to Fairview tonight, you got your hands full with a great team, but if you play your style of football and protect the ball you will move on.

Sorry to tell you there LionPride, but I finished last week with a 13-3 record, in the 16 class 2A playoff games.  I lost Lewis County, Humboldt, and one other game.  I'll warn you this one final time Camden fans, enjoy posting for the next 7 hours because you will have nobody to cheer for once the final horn sounds at approximately 9:30PM tonight.  Let's go Yellow Jackets!!!

825428935[/snapback]

Brush off the haters....

QUOTE(catfish-hunter @ Nov 12 2004 - 11:29 AM)

Sorry to tell you there LionPride, but I finished last week with a 13-3 record, in the 16 class 2A playoff games. I lost Lewis County, Humboldt, and one other game. I'll warn you this one final time Camden fans, enjoy posting for the next 7 hours because you will have nobody to cheer for once the final horn sounds at approximately 9:30PM tonight. Let's go Yellow Jackets!!!

YOU enjoy posting until 9:30 because u will no longer make foolish comments such as that. The yeller jackets go down tonight at the hands of the mighty lions.