Camden vs. Fairview

hschs

if he coached against much better than young mr. boyd , did they get beat up as bad as he beat them tonight? oh and if you were at the game, i am sure you had plenty to holler about as the ole can of whoop a_ _ got opened . too bad the jackets arent as bad as your predictions , if they, were it might have been a game .

825430226[/snapback]

To Catfish-Hunter- Please STFU! Thank you have anice day, oh, yes, go LIONS!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey.......dwolford12,  why don't you log into www.who gives a crap.org/gov.edu_get a life.com and see who cares what you think!  My panthers will see you guys next year. 

sorry to see the jackets couldn't pull one out.  they must have had an off night because their offense should have scored more points thatn that.  we will see you guys next year as well.  god bless!

825430073[/snapback]

Yes, and you will be having a lot of fun sitting at home next Friday, now won't you?

NEXT YEAR, NEXT YEAR. Well, 6AA is still talking about this year. :D :D

Well after all the trash talk this week on here. I guess we now know who the BEST team is. The only time Fairview got on the board was when the second sting was put in. As far as the fans go, I hope that you fairview fans saw that we support our team. It looked like there were more lions fans there tonight than jackets fans. So enough trash talking about Camden. We have never said we were the best team of all time. We have said that after years of hard work and dedication it is finally paying off for the Camden team. So Mr Catfish if i were you, I would stop predicating things. You dont seem to be really good at it. Camden Lions, you ALL played a great game. You deserve to be the winners that you are. GO LIONS! thumb

Sorry to tell you there LionPride, but I finished last week with a 13-3 record, in the 16 class 2A playoff games.  I lost Lewis County, Humboldt, and one other game.  I'll warn you this one final time Camden fans, enjoy posting for the next 7 hours because you will have nobody to cheer for once the final horn sounds at approximately 9:30PM tonight.  Let's go Yellow Jackets!!!

825428935[/snapback]

I sure hope you had a front row seat at tonights game :blink: ...I sure did! ;) Now, what was that warning to Camden Fans??? B)

hey.......dwolford12,  why don't you log into www.who gives a crap.org/gov.edu_get a life.com and see who cares what you think!  My panthers will see you guys next year. 

sorry to see the jackets couldn't pull one out.  they must have had an off night because their offense should have scored more points thatn that.  we will see you guys next year as well.  god bless!

825430073[/snapback]

im not from Camden i have played and respect them. they are a better team as i said before the game, and they really showed it tonite, o by the way i bet alot of Camden fans give a crap seeing as they beat the big, bad, and mighty Fairview Yellow Jackets.