Melrose/Tennessee

mrebel171113

I was just glancing to see how Tennessee and Melrose did in their 1st round of the play-offs. Not bad.....17-6. Not bad at all. Lol Tennessee fans thought they were hands down the best and they almost got beat by a last seed team. Welcome to the play-offs boys. Hope you make it to Maryville so we can shut that mouth for ya! By the way, Maryville beat Mo-west 38-0. Oh yeah...Good game also Melrose.

Edited by mrebel171113

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I saw what he wrote. Thats being a man. Alcoa tried to blame their loss on players that drank Mellow Yellow before the game. Halls didn't make excuses. They were actually proud and bragging that we beat them 24-0. Central said they just played their worst game and still had the nerve to say they were gonna win when we play em' That is pathetic to say that after getting beat 56-10.

Well, I hope Tenn. High and Maryville make it to the semifinals, b/c I'm planning on being there with my brother and his two sons. We're gonna catch the M'ville-Tenn game on Friday night and the UT-UK football game on Sat. Which will be more competitive??? :D .... As far as Melrose, they're tough to beat in Orange Mound. BTW: Check out Melrose's gold shoes some of the players wear. As I understand it, you have to be able to run 4.6 or better in the 40 to get a pair. Some linemen wear them. Athletic? You dang right! .... Looking forward to the 4A StateTitle game (I'll be there, too!)

Yea, I saw what he wrote.  Thats being a man.  Alcoa tried to blame their loss on players that drank Mellow Yellow before the game.  Halls didn't make excuses.  They were actually proud and bragging that we beat them 24-0.  Central said they just played their worst game and still had the nerve to say they were gonna win when we play em' That is pathetic to say that after getting beat 56-10.

825419533[/snapback]

Most Halls guys are class acts man. We all know alcoa...but i think that culture is changing. Central is just pathetic. I've only seen this kind of obsession once before...UT's with Florida in the early 90's....

They can beat all the Chatt teams 100-0 that they want...it's still not gonna fill that huge sucking chest wound we gave them....again.

mrebel171113

I don't know a whole lot about Melrose but I do know that with 6 points scored on them tonight that totals 28 for the season. They may not have the most explosive offense in the world, but just remember Defense wins championships and it looks like they have a pretty good D.

I would also like to add I hope they do make it to Murfreesboro and Maryville does to so they can go ahead beat ya'll and shut ya'lls Maryville mouths.

MoWest played better than you think... ;)

It was pretty much a stalemate for the most part of the game, MoWest came very prepared and their defence was putting some good hits, but the Vikings RB's just took it to the house, and BA ran for 2 insane TD's (80 and 86 yrd) to secure it, plus I believe 3 TD's were turned back. Very intense game, one of the best all year.

Can't wait until the 4th round :)

Edited by t05