DB INDIANS VS SODDY DAISY

ArtVandalay

I agree, whoever you are, you have no right to disrespect our coach like that. Coach Clark is one of the most fair people that i know. They were not aware of the full details of the confrontation untill last night, so know the facts before you speak ok. Coach Clark provides us with incredible opportunities to excell, and for you to try to speak out against him is just downright awful. I really wish people would just drop this whole thing, but no, somebody has to be a jerk, always.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word has it some guy named Big Reno will feel in for #7,also the whole off. line has come down with some sort of infection,also the QB and both WR have serious illness and the trainer went home sick today to be with his rabid cat.

Could things be any worse?

Bet the Tribe pulls it out

Word has it some guy named Big Reno will feel in for #7,also the whole off. line has come down with some sort of infection,also the QB and both WR have serious illness and the trainer went home sick today to be with his rabid cat.

Could things be any worse?

Bet the Tribe pulls it out

825423845[/snapback]

I'e heard about this bigreno character, ialso heard that there was a bad case of spider bites going around, so we will need to watch out for that as well, I believe one of the guards is still recovering from a concussion on friday night, he seemed to have gotten layed out by an owl..sure hope they all get healthy for friday.

Bushleague,

I apologize for not catching you after the game. Deepball and i really did look for you, but i guess our vision isnt quite as astute :lol: as hotsauce's(i promise i'll holler the next time i make the trek back home)... so no one has really answered my question... with the loss of Tyler "the dishonorable sherriff of" Nottingham, will DB's defense be affected in a large way? i know there are 10 other guys on d, but isnt he pretty good?

All right all you D.B. fans I know you missed me. You pulled one out last week, I did not think you had it in you but you did and congtraulations again. This week I am afraid the run ends right there in Sullivan County. Soddy is a tough hard nosed bunch and they throw the ball as well if not better than you guys do. I think it will be a fun a game to watch, and if your really talented athletes can play under control I give you guys a great chance, but I am not so sure they can, and I believe they will become frustrated with Soddy's discipline hard nosed yet wide open style of play. Good Luck. Central Bobcat

I know anybody can talk about anything they want on here, Im living proof of that.

But something tells me we should just drop the #7 #8 talk. It is enough distraction on it own without talking about it. Can we just say it was a sad thing that happened to both parties envolved and move on. This is the most important game of the year. Focus on Friday night!

WaCo :angry: JaCo

825423735[/snapback]

Ms Waco stir it up some more. Thats what is expected of you.

Zipman said "Word has it some guy named Big Reno will feel in for #7" Feel ???

You must like two-hand touch.

Edited by Chparent