DB INDIANS VS SODDY DAISY

ArtVandalay

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today on the Jerry Clark Springer show the marriage of FatReno and Zippy ends when Ms Waco enters the love triangle.  FatReno is shocked when he learns Zippy and Ms Waco are not men. 

And now this commerical message.  "You have seen Girls Gone Wild".  Know buy your copy of "Indians Gone Wild".  Young Tribe Indians who cannot control themselves on and off the field. 

S-D wins by 7.

825424514[/snapback]

I know Volunteer would love to have peple talking about them if there was a scuffle on the field, but the only thing most people talk about Volunteer is...."54-22....53-6".....and not to mention the record 1-9, so how bout u go back to your shack and watch the Indians win by 2 touchdowns, its time for a great game from alot of players, and i think they will.

Come on Trojans. Pack up the vans, limo's, cars, bring some buses full of fans. Kingsport is a great town and We have a large Visitors Section with you own Concession Stand. Plenty of placed to eat or stay the night if you want.

A big crowd in the playoffs is great.

I am pumped about this game, but it is sad that this is the last home game of the Season and for the Seniors, their last Home Game ever. I am, along with the rest of the Indians fans are very proud that you are all a part of the Tribe.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Come on Trojans. Pack up the vans, limo's, cars, bring some buses full of fans. Kingsport is a great town and We have a large Visitors Section with you own Concession Stand. Plenty of placed to eat or stay the night if you want.

A big crowd in the playoffs is great.

I am pumped about this game, but it is sad that this is the last home game of the Season and for the Seniors, their last Home Game ever. I am, along with the rest of the Indians fans are very proud that you are all a part of the Tribe.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

825425459[/snapback]

I expect Soddy to bring a LARGE crowd. Should be a good one.

I know that i will be in attendence and plan on watching the trojans bring home a victory. Not for sure wether or not that wil happen but i can hope so. To all you Tribe fans how do you think the db's of DB will match up against two receivers from Soddy that are both about 6"3. Also was the 4 interception performance from yalls qb just a bad game or something he consistently does. I would guess just a bad game, but was just wondering...somebody let me know!!!

Edited by Parkdog3412

Duran had 5 interception's for the whole season, before Friday night. He was just trying a little two hard and forced some throws. We have a couple receivers that are 6'3" and over 200lbs. Lamon Williams & Marcus Rogers. Our db's practice against them every day. Im sure a game situation with your receivers will be more intense. The DB db's have picked off 16 passes this season. We'll have to wait and see.

Edited by WaCoJaCo