DB INDIANS VS SODDY DAISY

ArtVandalay

I know you're just getting defensive because your bro is on the O-line, but it's not necessary.  I know Ben's a very good football player.

825426510[/snapback]

Apparently, you don’t.

I'm not to worried about the O-line. I'm confident they will be ready to play come Friday.

Edited by Knoxsoddyboy

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL...and how is that?  From what I said you think I think Ben is not a good O-lineman??  Haha...

825426526[/snapback]

You are correct on the sacks in the 2nd half. Lets look at total yards, shall we. We had a total of 315 total yards in the game, 148 of those came in the second half. Oh by the way, that’s 315 total yards to the owls 252. Doesn't sounds like they were too tired to me?!? The owl’s defense made some good adjustments, which are where the sacks came from. If it wasn't for the blocked field goal, you would be down by 2 touchdowns.

You are dogging the O-line, my brother is on the O-line, and therefore, you are dogging my brother. It's that simple.

Enough said on the subject…..

You are correct on the sacks in the 2nd half. Lets look at total yards, shall we. We had a total of 315 total yards in the game, 148 of those came in the second half. Oh by the way, that’s 315 total yards to the owls 252. Doesn't sounds like they were too tired to me?!? The owl’s defense made some good adjustments, which are where the sacks came from. If it wasn't for the blocked field goal, you would be down by 2 touchdowns.

You are dogging the O-line, my brother is on the O-line, and therefore, you are dogging my brother. It's that simple.

825426545[/snapback]

Holy Cow! LoL...when total yards counts on the scoreboard, I'll be the first to acknowledge that! Until then, when the defense breaks through the O-line, blocks a field goal, returns it and wins the game...that's what I'll acknowledge.

But I agree, enough said, AND for now I'm pulling for Soddy, therefore I'm pulling for your brother, therefore you NEED to win this game! Good luck Trojans.

yo, i dont know what all you guys on here keep bashing the db coaching staff. They are prob. the best coaching staff in the state and they have the best relationships with their players too. All i got to say is db is goin to be ready for this 2nd round match up with SD because it will be the last one at J fred johnson of the year and they will want to leave it on a good note. This team prob. plays together more as a team than anyone else and goes out & practices hard everyweek and has fun doing it. Just like the main man said "it's the playoffs, you dont have to play better, you just have to keep playing like you have been." Just be ready because even though we lost #7 Tnaughty.. we got cutie pie #12 matthew taking the linebacker spot this week so watch out!!!! woooo looking raw in that maroon jersey.. :lol:

825424483[/snapback]

Right on Brotha!! We do have the best coaching staff in the state, so I agree with haterade when i say to quite quit trash talkin them. We will be ready for round 2.

11 down 4 to go

Roll Tribe

The thing is that all this stuff we talk about on here doesn't matter come Fridaynight. The rankings don't matter, atmosphere,it is all about the attitude that the kids bring. Who is going to show up and win the game. Good luck to both teams. I hope that the Trojans can pull the upset. Grad did you play football for the owls???

825426545[/snapback]

man after looking at the total yards you gave it doesn't look like soddy just dominated ooltewah as much as you keep saying....60 yards isn't that much in a high school game...and if that field goal wasn't blocked the score would have been 20-14, thats not a 2 touchdown game last i checked

Well, I know I'm going to step in some dookie on this one but here goes nothin.I cant see penalizing a player his last game at J Fred for 30 seconds of stupidity.I know what happend and have talked to some poeple (some players) included. Football is a violent and sometimes brutal sport, a pat on the back comes after you've knocked the crap out of someone and every kid handles his aggression differently.Take away #7 out last Fri. game and we lose. Im sorry to put it that way but he was the sparkplug on offense and in on75% of the defensive plays. I've watched D-B play since 1965 and havent seen a player try to win or give every ounce of sweat and blood like he has for the last 3 years. What has happened to punnishing a player in practice, or an apology to the team? Why turn your back on a kid who has never been in trouble or has had bad grades,someone you know will be in there fighting for us on every play. Yea Iknow I'm going to catch some crap on this but if you penalize #7 for 1 stupid thing he did you are penalizing the whole team this Friday night. Soddy has a great team and I'm sure we have plenty of great kids who will step up , but I' m afraid we wont be able to fill 7s shoes. I hope Im wrong.

825426473[/snapback]

The behavior of #7 last Friday night was unacceptable, there is NO justification for attacking a teammate on the field or on the sidelines. The team has rules ,which they are all fully aware of, these rules apply ALL the time. The rules apply whether it is the first game of the season of the last game of the season. Applying these rules uniformly is NOT penalizing the whole team, but is sending the right message to the team and the community that NO ONE individual is more important than the team. #7 put Coach Clark in a bad position, but Coach Clark did the right thing.

Well, I know I'm going to step in some dookie on this one but here goes nothin.I cant see penalizing a player his last game at J Fred for 30 seconds of stupidity.I know what happend and have talked to some poeple (some players) included. Football is a violent and sometimes brutal sport, a pat on the back comes after you've knocked the crap out of someone and every kid handles his aggression differently.Take away #7 out last Fri. game and we lose. Im sorry to put it that way but he was the sparkplug on offense and in on75% of the defensive plays. I've watched D-B play since 1965 and havent seen a player try to win or give every ounce of sweat and blood like he has for the last 3 years. What has happened to punnishing a player in practice, or an apology to the team? Why turn your back on a kid who has never been in trouble or has had bad grades,someone you know will be in there fighting for us on every play. Yea Iknow I'm going to catch some crap on this but if you penalize #7 for 1 stupid thing he did you are penalizing the whole team this Friday night. Soddy has a great team and I'm sure we have plenty of great kids who will step up , but I' m afraid we wont be able to fill 7s shoes. I hope Im wrong.

825426473[/snapback]

I agree totally with you Spear. I tell ya, I got this 2nd half feeling for #7. I am going to check with Hoop Baby ask him to feel out GMAN at the E-Z Snooze on this.... Maybe we can get a enought fans on our side and he will change his mind.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Mr. SD, you call it luck on my part but i call it stupidity on your part! you know not to tangle with catfish on a hand like that!! btw, your son informed me last night that your daughters roommate wants to meet me?! i guess i oughta start hanging out with your daughter and her roommate! hey parkdog, get a pen and some paper cuz you need to take notes from yours truly! :unsure:

Edited by HotSauce11