DB INDIANS VS SODDY DAISY

ArtVandalay

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DBFootball Mom - Great Post. As one football Mom to another I agree with you. Tyler is a great player and will be missed but the D-B defense is awesome and the boys will step up and make the necessary tackles and sacks. How is David Mitchell doing and when will he return? Hopefully, very soon.

WacoJaco - another great post about the D-B fans who sit there like bumps on a log. People get up and cheer these boys on and please no dirty looks to those of us that do cheer and yell!

Roll Tribe!

Grad

74 is fine, thanks for the kind words.  Butnhe DID get that bell rung!  He even admitted it himself!  That NEVER happens!

ROLL TRIBE

825427523[/snapback]

No problem. He was just standing still and an Ooltewah linebacker was running full speed...the laws of Physics tell us he's gonna get his bell rung! But glad he's ok!

This thread has gotten out of control! I love CoachT! I'm gonna do my best not to post anymore till gametime! Of course you know I can't do it!

I think this is going to be my last post in this thread!!! All i am going to say is that stats, previous games, and everything else doesn't matter tomorrow night. I have said this before and i think it is worth saying again. No matter what somebody is going to play their last high school football game on Friday. For the seniors it could be the last game they ever play!!! Good luck to both teams. I hope this is a hard fought clean football game!!!!

Go Trojans!!!!